When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just joined

Well folks please, pretty please BE GENTLE with me.. :D

Today in total i have spent over 5 hours searching the www for info regarding advice/purchase/manufacture/factory of replica watches.

I was just about to give in and re-start tomorrow, when I came across www.replicawatchreport.com

from there I found this forum.

I am certain that some of you if not all of you can help me.

I am English guy living in UK for now, but will be going back to Philippines (I am married to filipina)in approx 3 years time.

They have many many replica watches in Phils, But I never found where I could buy from a factory, but as they sell retail for approx

the reps we want and appreciate on this form don't sell retail for around 20 pounds. more like 200-350usd on average.

Starting to sell replica watches from the UK of from the Philippines requires quite an investment in money, relationships, watch smith, knowledge. It is not just selling reps. The after sales service and warranty will take more time than just selling them. that is the easy part. also you need to find a trustable shipping partner to ship the products savely around the world not getting caught by customs.

And all that my friend is a great hassle.

If you want to be a local reselller (not on this board, but in locally in the UK), look around on this forum and you will find many trustworthy dealers in and outside the EU. Selling is one thing, but you need to have a warranty and repair and service plan in place.

Most dealers are not in Phils but in China.