When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Diffence between SOH V1 and "Ultimate" ?!

Andy2009

Hy Friends.

Because im going to receive my black Superocean Heritage with rubber strap in the "Ultimate" or V2 Version, i was searching for the flaws on the V1.

To my shame, i could not identify with safety the typical flaws (dial printing and date)

Can anybody post a face to face comparison where we can see the typical differences between both versions? I want to be sure getting the correct "ultimate" edition...

Thanks and kind regards!

Andy

The dial of the V1 is inaccurate, so is the date font, there may be other things too ;)

The "SuperOcean" and "Automatic" is not aligned correctly on the V1, the bottom of the P should point directly at the top of the A, like it does on the genuine watch, and the ultimate/V2, but it does not, the spacing is all wrong.....

There really is no reason to get the V1, the V2 on the rubber Ocean Racer strap is one of the best reps around, just ask your dealer to find one with "neat" lume, as some of the dials I have seen can be a bit poor in that area....

Cheers! B)

I actually now have both in my possession, V1 and V2 (for a "project"...) and there are a lot more differences then I thought. Planning to do a pictorial comparison soon but here is the quick list:

Dial finish and printing

Bezel thickness and details

Lug shape and size

Crown

Basically looking at both of them side by side every part of the watch is different. If you can hold on to your hats for a bit I am hoping to post with pics in a week or so.