When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Paypal receiving limits notification

jmarin.72

It's exactly what it says it is. The EU is watching for money launderers and other shady operations.

For people not in illicit trade this is not a problem. For the rest of the world it might be.

Is it a sworn affidavit? If you lie will you be prosecuted?

I think your only option is to fib, but I don't know the nature of the questions.

Edited by Packard

It's probably a precautionary security measure on PP part.. for all they rail us for in fees.. they are on top of it.. they caught fraudulent hackers several times on my account.. they unfreeze my account out of courtesy as soon as I call them..

nothing to stress over ..imo..

AC

Lani

lani, I got the impression that the alert was for amounts pof money coming INTO his account! I wish a hacker would give me some dough! :D

realize that.. PP has called me on the phone before regarding transactions both ways ... dunno why.. 1000 - 1500 usd is not much .. over a period of time.. but regardless nothing to stress over is my point..

I had double the amount go out at one time and they called the other end first then me.. guess they cover their bases..

Well it seems that this is due to European anti-money laundry policy :yuk:

Just like Lani said this is nothing to be stressed about.

They requested me to send them an id photo along with a utility bill and my driver's

license.They gave me a 180 days comply period to send the info.

Thought i sould post this one just to inform the EU members about this PP policy

regarding all EU citizens.

Think a few people have had them on here J, just as stated above, on the look out for shady deals etc. Just say you ebayed or sold some stuff, end of!

Sixx :bones:

Thanks Sixx

But they have not shoot me any kind of questioning,all they asked was to send them some proof of my

personal data(driver's license,id,utility bill)

I guess they would like to check on the address i have stated as a home address.

However i am allowed to make all kinds of transactions for at least 180 days,so no harm done. :victory: