When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New DRSD - Trevor

sbl1984

notice the blur where the watermark of PC used to be..and now has trevor..etc....

Is this an RWI dealer ???.. I doubt that they would condone such a thing ??.. especially to post here ..??

This project has been worked on diligently.. to give us a more affordable replication..

Sad really what extent some would go through, .. just one of the reasons I deal with just this community..and it's dealers..

54867556.jpg

509904155cd9bbfe5753312.jpg

Thats Factory Pics.

I have seen those Pics from different Dealers ;)

So it's legit.

+1 thats funny .... pictures stolen from a replica factory - from an other replica dealer that sells illegal goods ..... :)

is that possible ? ;)

cheers,

Frank

To the naysayers...

Once and for all...

These are not factory pics.. I devised this way of shooting my pics since I started dealing 5 years ago..

Those who have known me from back then will testify to that. It has been consistent all these years.

The camera ( Nikon D70S), flash setup, modify light box, screens, photoshop requirement....... It is consistent in everyway with the way I shoot them myself earlier... Now I have my staff (Jointly maintained by Andrew and myself) to do it in accordance to the standards I have set since 4 years ago.

For evidence.. I have the generic unmarked, unphotoshop pics which I can forward the mods/admin to view and authenticate.

All those look alike pics.. Have a look at them closely .. they are all stolen from either my site or Andrew's site...and altered.

If those are factory pics. I am sure your favourite dealer will have access to them.. Ask them for generic pics. and see if they can get it for you ?

In anycase.. From the first day I started dealing on the forum/s, I am bound by an unwritten code of conduct for us dealers to use/shoot our own pics...

This is the best evidence and insurance against scamming that the said dealer will have stocks to deliver.

Thanks

joshua

Edited by Jos Nana