When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help! Bentley 6.75 Movement Issues

Eton

So, I bought the 6.75 earlier this year and the movement has always been a bit twitchy (Dies frequently, stops, stutters, starts again). Compared to the other watches I have, it's really the only watch to cause problems (at this time). I just received my crystal back from Chief and I can't say it enough...FREAKING AMAZING...pics soon!

What should I do with the movement...putting the stem back was a PITA...I've got it to a point of being able to adjust the time and date...but when I try to manually wind the watch to get it going, it's difficult or vice versa...so gearing issues...can't win! Getting a bit tired of the in and out motion, haha!

Should I just get it serviced and call it a day? Or is there something else I can do?

Thanks!

I was originally going to have it serviced back in May with The Zigmeister, but I got in for the AR run...so I didn't get it serviced! I live west of The Zigmeister, but I've got the request in for timelines...so we'll see! Thanks T!