When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone heard from Eurotimez team recently?

Rell & Boss

Anyone heard from Neo, Chris or the Eurotimez team?

Sent several emails no response...

Cheers.

did you register with them yet?? and get a ticket number for your inquiry ??

could be the time difference or they are just away from the office..:)

they will respond I'm sure..

AC

Lani

Yep been through all the ticket stuff......Edwin25 when did you order your watch?....let me know when it arrives as I am in the waiting game too.....normally greta comunication and you couldn;t ask for anymore of a dealer....just heard nothing for about a week now.....and its not good when you are waiting....waiting....waiting...

Yep been through all the ticket stuff......Edwin25 when did you order your watch?....let me know when it arrives as I am in the waiting game too.....normally greta comunication and you couldn;t ask for anymore of a dealer....just heard nothing for about a week now.....and its not good when you are waiting....waiting....waiting...

Hi Rell & Boss,

this is my status:

10/07/2009 Pending Instr

10/11/2009 (CN-1) Order CN Hi Edwin,

Were you able to cancel the payments made to xxxx@gmail.com.com.? as that was a mistake of our automatic system...

10/11/2009 (CN-1) Order CN Winnie and Neo, he paid in full already please ship asap...

10/16/2009 (CN-2) Order_in_Process CN Your order is in Process, it will take approx 2-5 (work)days before you willl receive actual pictures from your watch.

If i order from ET, it will take aprox 2,5 week when it arrives on my doorstep ( is goes true the UK)

I will keep you up te date when my DSSD arrives.

E.

Just heard from Neo (ET)......he apologized for the Chinese Hols....and my watch has just arrived in UK....willbe sent in the next couple of ays....still....waiting....waiting...waiting....least he got in touch.

They have been amazing with contact until this time....and the support and pictures is amazing....just takes a long time for the product to arrive....hoping it is exactly how I want it....

Just heard from Neo (ET)......he apologized for the Chinese Hols....and my watch has just arrived in UK....willbe sent in the next couple of ays....still....waiting....waiting...waiting....least he got in touch.

They have been amazing with contact until this time....and the support and pictures is amazing....just takes a long time for the product to arrive....hoping it is exactly how I want it....

Good to hear!

What did you order?

E.

Dear All,

I apologize for not answering your mails since late, I've been travelling back from China and things have been a bit hectic. Now staying in Bangkok until I go back to China on the 3rd or 4th, and I don't always have great Internet Access as we have to see several suppliers here in Bangkok.

I also haven't been on the forum lately, which i should do more often...

For any mails that haven't been responded to yet, please send me another message and I'll try to reply ASAP.

NEO