When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 8 and 10 Days GMT

AMK000

Anybody knows if the PAM 8 and 10 Days - GMT are available with black dates ?

On cartel dealer's sites, I can only find them with white dates.

Also, any experience with these watches ?? (quality of making , faults etc...)

Anybody got them ?

Thank you guys.

Anybody knows if the PAM 8 and 10 Days - GMT are available with black dates ?

On cartel dealer's sites, I can only find them with white dates.

Also, any experience with these watches ?? (quality of making , faults etc...)

Anybody got them ?

Thank you guys.

Yes, PrestigeWatchCo (not a dealer here, but a forum dealer on my 'home' board RWG1.1 and known at RG and RWI too) can supply both the 233 and the 270 in v2 guise with black date and other upgrades for $149. Very nice watches for the dough although still not 100% accurate (they're auto - the gen is handwind). I have a 233 myself:

233_140709.JPG

I don't have one (yet) but I did get to try on another members at a GTG a few months back.

I was very surprised at the quality given the relatively low price.

Compared say to the 104/229/164 which are $400+ there is not that much difference in quality.

The tunnel strap is great as well. I will put my hand up and say its the best rep strap. I bought a gen tunnel strap, I should of just got the rep and had thw watch and saved $$

Go for it, its not perfect but it a very good value rep. Try to get the one with the improved cut out auto wheel.

ST4

Yes, PrestigeWatchCo (not a dealer here, but a forum dealer on my 'home' board RWG1.1 and known at RG and RWI too) can supply both the 233 and the 270 in v2 guise with black date and other upgrades for $149. Very nice watches for the dough although still not 100% accurate (they're auto - the gen is handwind). I have a 233 myself:

233_140709.JPG

Thanks for the info Greg.

Very useful.

Do you mind providing me with a link pls ?? (not in RWI and cannot get in to Repgeek).

Thanks

Thanks for the info Greg.

Very useful.

Do you mind providing me with a link pls ?? (not in RWI and cannot get in to Repgeek).

Thanks

There's no website, I'm afraid - short of his subforum over on my home board (address in my profile) all I can suggest is contacting him via sales@time4direct.com

I don't have one (yet) but I did get to try on another members at a GTG a few months back.

I was very surprised at the quality given the relatively low price.

Compared say to the 104/229/164 which are $400+ there is not that much difference in quality.

The tunnel strap is great as well. I will put my hand up and say its the best rep strap. I bought a gen tunnel strap, I should of just got the rep and had thw watch and saved $$

Go for it, its not perfect but it a very good value rep. Try to get the one with the improved cut out auto wheel.

ST4

Yep, it's an astoundingly well-made watch for the dough. Even the lume is decent and the CG is one of the best I've seen. My only real criticisms are down to the faux GMT function, the recessed datewheel (common problem with reps) and the auto rather than handwind movement.

I agree that the strap is very high quality - I've added a deployant buckle to mine and it really looks the part. Comfortable, too.

• 2 months later...