When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Bitter Truth About Asia Replicas

t

hello friends

here one check

i bought a breitling bentley replica... asian replica, automatic movement, rotatable bezel in both ways, working small second at 6 o´clock and working big second, date function on 3 o´clock... works fine

it is a fantasy model... not exist in genuine, but this is not the point. Same dealer sells for same price breitling bently with chronos (not stopp function) and many other lange watches, omega watches, vacheron watches, muller watches... all this watches that we see from dealers about 60-100$

ok here my questions:

1. how much i bought this watch?

2. how much bought the dealer this watch form asia?

P.S: i bought this watch from my last trip to marocco... but you find this watches in all other europe countries like italia, spain, poland, chech, russia, bulgaria, croatia, serbia, turkey etc etc etc

Edited by tourbillon1801

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i bought a breitling bentley replica... asian replica, automatic movement, rotatable bezel in both ways, working small second at 6 o´clock and working big second, date function on 3 o´clock... works fine

Ok, if you can find this quality for under $80, I will eat my words, but otherwise I'll stand by my opinion that what you bought doesn't hold a candle to what we can buy:

First up. TTK Rolex Sub, available today for $95:

108341-24550.jpg

Next up, a Trusty Omega SMP GMT, available today for $108:

108341-24551.jpg

Finally, a Silix Panerai 111h, available today for $110:

108341-24552.jpg

Don't bother showing me the faux chronos or other stuff, show me these popular, well-known models in this quality for under $80.

ps. The hyper-observant of you will notice that's a rare Pugwash picture of the 111h in the stock strap as all the other straps I have retail for more than the watch.

hello friends

Let me make an effort to clarify your mind as to how I feel on this, "what did they pay for it, what do they charge for it" issue.

Here in Florida, sea shells are free - at least the cheap ones found on the beach are.

Now, suppose the little rooster conchs that wash up on the beach in a certain section of North Naples, Florida, about an hour away from my house, become very popular in China. Let's say, just for the sake of argument, that every Chinese guy in China is just dying to buy these rooster conchs that I can drive an hour, on any given morning, and go pick up a half dozen of -- for free.

Unfortunately, selling these little conchs is against the law, not that anyone seems to care most of the time, but they could care, and a person could get in serious trouble. There is a potential for fines, penalties and maybe jail.

Worse yet, we are talking about dealing with Chinese people, and you know how devious and dishonest those people are. For example:

I bet, crazy as it may sound, once I got into it, my Chinese customers would expect me to send them a new shell if their efforts to break their laws got their shell seized.

I also bet that I would be expected to deliver perfect shells, everytime, no matter what the babboons in the shipping business did to my packages along the way.

In fact, I bet some of my nasty Chinese buyers are going to try and outright screw me, claiming they never got their shell when theirs arrived right on time, expecting me to send them another anyway.

Even more annoying, once some of these Chinese guys have my shells for a while, they are going to expect a refund if they don't like them as much as they thought.

Finally, you know what those sorry, Chinese low-lifes will do? If I don't bow to their every damn wish, and yield to their every stupid demand, they are going to snitch me out and get me in trouble just because they can do that and get away with it.

So, how much am I going to charge to drive across town, pick up a few of these every day at no charge whatsoever to me except a pleasant walk on the beach, pack them carefully, and send them to China?

You don't even wanna know!!

My answer to that question is my own, based upon my personal assessment of the risks versus the rewards as compared to the other opportunities available to me, but I will say this - if Charlie Chan decided to whine and [censored] that I was making a profit on this operation, I'd be finding a friend who spoke whatever dialect of Chinese Charlie was most familiar with so I could tell him to $%^& *& $%^&*#$% @$$ in a language he would understand.

Bill

I am with Pugs on his opinion! Plus you have recourse if you receive a defective watch from our dealers!

Plus, I think you definitely get more for your money here! :D

Just another opinion!

are you sure?

you know how much i paid for this watch?

you know how much cost replica watches in china? and how much profit makes dealers?

:bleh:

please give me your opinion.... how much cost a asia replica in china???

please give me your opinion.... how much cost a asia replica in china???

Why? Honestly what does it matter what the initial cost is?

One your quality will be $3-$5. The stuff we're used to will be more. Maybe up to $20 in parts.

I don't get your point. I mean I know you're going to go into this whole evil villain diatribe, revealing the price you paid (15€? 20€?) as if it's some master-plan stroke of genius but you're playing to the wrong crowd.

I have a Rolex I picked up for ... what, $40 in Thailand and that was after haggling. It's rubbish compared to what we're used to, but it's vastly superior to your foil-rotored hubcap.

you know how much cost replica watches in china? and how much profit makes dealers?

Yes. I do. Do you?

No, really, you do?

I'm not sure I even understand the point here...

Maybe it's early...

Maybe I drank to much Gray Goose last night...

Maybe I went to bed to late...

Maybe I'm simply not bright enough...

But who cares?

This business that we perpetuate by being paying customers is no different than any other free enterprise...

Manufacturer sees a potential market for a product. Builds said product. Sells said product to a distributor [dealer] for a profit. Distributor [dealer] in turn sells said product to the customer for a profit.

I don't care what the dealer paid, nor do I care what the manufacturer cost was. The bottom line for me as a consumer is - "Does the value out weigh the [my] cost"?

If it does and I can afford said product - I'm a owner...

This principal applies to everything I purchase, not just my watches [rep & gen's]...

So go find a watch you like at a price you can afford and buy the damn thing...

justmy2centsforwhatitsworthwhichweallknowaintmuch

TT

hello friends

here one check

it is a fantasy model... not exist in genuine, but this is not the point. Same dealer sells for same price breitling bently with chronos (not stopp function) and many other lange watches, omega watches, vacheron watches, muller watches... all this watches that we see from dealers about 60-100$

ok here my questions:

P.S: i bought this watch from my last trip to marocco... but you find this watches in all other europe countries like italia, spain, poland, chech, russia, bulgaria, croatia, serbia, turkey etc etc etc

My sis bought a couple of reps on the streets in venice. They look nice, but after a couple of months parts were falling off the watches and within one year all went DEAD. Oaky, she didn't pay that much maybe....

But everytime she sees my pam's, omega's and rollie.......it reminds her about the money down the drain.

No, let me stick to the dealers here, PT, Andrew, Neil, Eddie, Joshua a.o......and let them make a profit...

That's the way the world turns around.

Gerco SRC*

(* = satified rep buyer)

I know there is an OBCENE markup on stuff from China. Why do think large companies are shifting manufacturing there? It's not just the replica dealers who sell a $2 watch for $60, it's WAL*MART selling a 2cent shirt for $20, and freakin' everything else in that crap infested store. It's called capitalism. We of the United Stated opened the Pandora's Box of capitalism. The problem is more with the large companies than with replica dealers. There is virtually slave labor in China that is completely ignored because the right people are getting richer. If you really want an atrocity to complain about there is always the 3 fingered 4th grader who makes fireworks in his school, and many many more like him.

I think that from time to time this question arises.. here my findings.

i have tried many times to speak in different factories in Guangzhou, i had a very hard time to try locate the quality our dealers are carying, after a lot of searching, samples lost money and time i managed to located them, after that in order to save some money i had to buy in lots more than 20 watches and then the prices i found was somenthing about 35% less that our dealers are selling..

But.. But you can not say to the factoty hey i want the new pam 115, you have to locate it among one thousad pams fantasy and not and then tell them i want 10 of the code xxxx1140....

if you are willing to do this , ok go ahead and after a year look back at the money you spent...

My saying is if you want to have the reps as a hobby stick to our dealers, if you want to do this as a job stick to our dealers and order from them large volumes then you have near factory prices and they do the search for you...

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yep....$1500 wil get you a couple........but don't forget the hotel bills....the food biils...the drink bills.....and the sweating in airports.....with no hand luggage allowed....body searches.....ALL your valuables in the luggage that is being rifled while you're on the plane....:lol:

Honestly ...there is no point in wondering or beong curious about waht dealers pay for these.....the only thing that is important is how much YOU paid for it......!

Incidentally ...ALL the reps that I post here....cost me only 15cents...and I get $200 profit on each one....ask Perfectionist...he knows the whole game inside out....!!

Incidentally ...ALL the reps that I post here....cost me only 15cents...and I get $200 profit on each one....ask Perfectionist...he knows the whole game inside out....!!

:thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

i will not criticise here any dealer or his profit

i am very surprised how cheap are replica watches

bevor my trip i would never believe that a automatic watch cost 2-5$, indifferent how cheap is the quality

I'm having a hard time seeing your point.

You know what a completely inaccurate rep is worth to me? Nothing. So the fact that it costs $10 or $20 or whatever doesn't matter to me, because I'm not going to buy it.

Second, I know that reps don't cost in China what our dealers charge. But I don't have to personally go to China to find the watches, haggle, smuggle them into the country, etc. The dealers deserve a premium for doing the legwork.

As a lawyer, I am painfully aware of people thinking my service is worthless because "all" I do is take information that's already out there and provide it to the people who need them. In theory. But you know what, if you can't do it on your own or can't be bothered it doesn't really matter that you could do it yourself at some theoretical level, does it?

This post reminds me of the all the posts by the geniuses who point out that Rolexes could cost a few hundred bucks if only Rolex would sell them to them at cost. Yeah, and the only thing that keeps me from dating Carmen Electra is that she doesn't want to. If wishes were fishes we'd all be eating sushi. What is your actual point, other than that we could get crappy reps for real cheap, as opposed to good reps for a lot more, and gens for a lot more still?

Yep....$1500 wil get you a couple........but don't forget the hotel bills....the food biils...the drink bills.....and the sweating in airports.....with no hand luggage allowed....body searches.....ALL your valuables in the luggage that is being rifled while you're on the plane....:lol:

Honestly ...there is no point in wondering or beong curious about waht dealers pay for these.....the only thing that is important is how much YOU paid for it......!

He he - I've always appreciated Neils no-nonsense honesty!!!

I paid £100 for my first ever PAM111 with the standard ETA - that was before I knew anything about reps. I paid more than I should as my haggling powers are not very good. That was from a dealer in the Xiu Shui market in Beijing. I probably could have got it for maybe half that if I had persisited - but I was happy. The real question is do you think you have got value for your money - answer for me is yes. I have just ordered the new PAM 87 from Josh and I did not bat an eyelid at the price. Sure Josh will make a profit and so will the wholesaler he gets it from - but that's business and the watches you have shown I would not touch even if they were free!!