When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Problems with shipping from China?!

xslyyx

Hi guys!

Just want to know if someone else had the same problem as I!

Ive ordered a lot of watches from Josh. Everything is good and hes the man regarding reps.

BUT last 3 orders, Swedish customs stopped them all. I had to send what it is in the packedge and how much I spent on it.

Now I have the same problem. SO i decied to call swedish customs and asked them what the problem is. As we all know its written on the package worth of it and what it is!

The lady told me she couldnt read what it said on the package. AND when I look back on the oder packages I recived from Josh..its the same thing.

He/She writes unreadble!

As we all now we want to avoid problems with customs. ;)

I told Josh on every order...Plz write nice and readble....

So Im just curious...Do U have the same problem?

It is not Swedish customs, it is the shipping agent of Josh in China who made a mistake.

You should inform him, and even maybe send him a picture of the unreadable material, so he can see what is going on. And with that info+ picture he can confront his shipping agent better. The shipping agent is very important part of the rep business. without a good one lot's of shipments will be stopped in customs. And a good one, no shipment will be stopped....