When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Skinny Wrists

willieD

I have 6.25 inch wrists, and my advice is go with a leather strap if you are in doubt. The metal bands make anything look bigger.

For years I wouldn't go bigger than a Datejust, but with the current big watch style I have become comfortable with a 40mm Sub and GMT2. On a leather band though I max out with several 42mm watches. 44mm PAMs look comical on me, IMHO.

Also it depends on the dial/bezel design which can affect the apparent size.

109337-24287.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
I like how the original poster of this question hasn't even returned to the site since he posed this question. We're all shouting into the wind.

Im back! I just bought a car so didnt have the money for a new watch, but now i do and iv read this thread with intrest.

I have no idea how thin my wrists are, but they are tiny. Im very very slim. I think im guna go ahead and order one soon though, i live in the UK, where would be a good place to purchase a watch from, i really am very new to the scene.

Any models you recomend i should look at?

124691-20775.jpg

That looks fantastic, what is it called?

I also like the Omega one in the same style

Thanks very much for the advice so far guys, i apreciate it.

well my wrist is about 9" and it can be a pain in the [censored]. i sometimes wished that i had small wrists so i could wear one of these babies. but it comes down to preference. another watch i would like to be able to wear but is just too small is the ss datejust, silver dial with baton markers and jubilee bracelet.

well my wrist is about 9" and it can be a pain in the [censored]. i sometimes wished that i had small wrists so i could wear one of these babies. but it comes down to preference. another watch i would like to be able to wear but is just too small is the ss datejust, silver dial with baton markers and jubilee bracelet.

post-1038-1159431399_thumb.jpg