When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Nice to know I'm not alone with this

lanikai

Here's my entry :lol:

n1445487067_30244234_7554887.jpg

Not bad for the work of a trainee ;)

if that is one you did..TJ.. you can make some serious dolla doing tats.. most think if you can draw you can do tats.. not so.. it is very, different from painting or drawing.. but that looks good.. clean lines!!

a tip my buddy told me years ago.. in the US it's called A&D ointment.. (diaper rash ointment)apply it everyday until the tat heals and you will not scab or itch.. ergo no scaring which can ruin the tat.. I never had a problem with my tats scabbing or flaking..and not itching when healing was great.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC

L

if that is one you did..TJ.. you can make some serious dolla doing tats.. most think if you can draw you can do tats.. not so.. it is very, different from painting or drawing.. but that looks good.. clean lines!!

a tip my buddy told me years ago.. in the US it's called A&D ointment.. (diaper rash ointment)apply it everyday until the tat heals and you will not scab or itch.. ergo no scaring which can ruin the tat.. I never had a problem with my tats scabbing or flaking..and not itching when healing was great.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC

L

I wish I could say I did it, bro, but it was done by a friend who, at the time, was only just getting into tattooing. He's in his fourties, so been an artist longer than I've been alive, but he only recently got into actually tattooing. If I recal, when he did that one, he'd been tattooing (on pig skin) four months, and only tattooing on people for four weeks (and then only a handful of people) Since then, his work has only come on in quality, and is even better than it was then. I think he could easily 'become a name' in tattooing, and make some good cash doing it, and he's the artist who will be doing my Japanese bodysuit when I can spare the cash.

You're absolutely right about the ointment. In the UK, we have one called Bepanthen, and that's what I used to heal that one up. It healed within a week, and as you say, no scabbing or itching :tu: