When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling deployment straps

Agrippa

I think this K.Wong carbon fiber is a beautiful strap; custom made for deployant.

carbon-8-b.jpg

Arrrghhh...it was bad enough being seduced by too many watches to choose from...now I have to contend with straps as well! The problems now exponential!

Love the carbon strap...must have one

LOVE the Shrapnel...now I HAVE to buy a Ti Chrono Avenger to go with it

(From the movie Blood Diamond)

BloodDiamond-Breitling4.jpg

Thanks DaveC. Yep, I saw that hand stitching is an option, but yours looks good to me so I wouldn't bother with the extra $30. In any case I'll get those OT straps first, then we'll see what happens. Lani's HK Tan strap is awfully nice, but comes in at $169 (or $139 in calf). K. Wong has some interesting leathers I'm tempted by (elephant, horse and frog for example) and is cheaper ($89 for calf/horse, $95 for elephant, $125 for shark), but I've only seen his deployments in carbon, so that's a slight gamble. The carbons look well done, but they're not my cup of tea at all.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

I think the carbon would (will!) go well on an AP Ruben Barrichello or an IWC Ingeniuer - has that motor racing carbon and machined metal feel about it...