When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Milguass - worth the extra funds?

Kiterpete

Still fairly new around here but looking real hard at the Milguass, heard around RWG that WatchHoot had a fairly decent rep

http://watchwoot.com/magento/index.php/group-buys/milgauss-group-buy-w-eta-movement.html

Then recently noticed that Trusty has what appears to be a new one

http://www.tt88time.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_237&products_id=5423&zenid=e5c23ccab576d9dce8d3e1bf43efd6a3

An almost $75 price difference (plus shipping for Trusty) can the anyone around here with more knowledge than I'll ever have tell me if the is a big difference between these and if so worth the extra 75 bucks?

Any help would be appreciated.

You should know by now...only buy from trusted sellers. Who is watchoot and how can you be sure they will stand behind what they sell and how can you be sure exactly what you are getting? There are quite a few versions of this watch. I sugget that you buy from Trusty the latest version with an asian clone eta movement.

Watchwoot is actually listed in the Links section under dealers.

You should know by now...only buy from trusted sellers. Who is watchoot and how can you be sure they will stand behind what they sell and how can you be sure exactly what you are getting? There are quite a few versions of this watch. I sugget that you buy from Trusty the latest version with an asian clone eta movement.

I did some 'searching' for WatchWoot, seems on RWG that several members found him to be a good dealer/collector trustworthy and reliable no complaints that I can see and good to deal with.

Watchwoot is Daytona4Me...a user on this forum. Not an official recommended dealer here...but he is on RG or RWI if I remember right. He's a discount dealer...not the same kind of or level of service as Josh / Andrew / Peter, etc. Read his description on his site of his services...pretty self-explanatory...very self-service. That's fine with me...might not be for others.

watchwoot is daytona4me on RWI. If you feel comfortable with a "12 hour" warranty then he has some pretty good prices on a few things. I bought my noobmariner from him, super price at $69 plus shipping, but after one day it began randomly stopping and I was on my own for repair...

If I were you I'd drop MARY an email and ask her for a price. You will find she will be a lot cheaper than Josh on any watch.

Note that D4M's is a gen ETA tho at a lot less than Josh wants for the clone so no, it's not worth more for a cheaper MVT and I don't realy see any other difference. Personaly I'd go for the D4M's or a 21J one for around 120 bucks or less.

Nickel Plated Asia Clone (Rolex 3131 Copy)

Yeah, sure.

Col.