When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tournek-Rayville or Fifty Fathoms

panerai153

I've seen several Tournak-Rayvilles on the sales forum, but they were all sold. Does anyone know where these can be found? Also I have seen reps of vintage Fifty Fathoms.Are these available? Lastly, Reps of the modern Fifty Fathoms are available, but the only ones I have seen are the chrono versions in SS or Rose Gold. Does anyone make a rep of the modern non-chronograph Fifty Fathoms?

Thanks very much

Arthur

A.. this is more a "Homage" it's by DSN... MKII also has homage version with his logo I believe

DSN's comes with a caron fiber strap.. I recently swapped the correct straight end divers for this one

ff21003.jpg

ff21001.jpg

ff21005.jpg

ff21011.jpg

AC

Lani

Actually, the MKII Tournek-Rayville looks exactly like your DSN. Bill Yao owns the Tournek-Rayville Name so that is all that appears on the dial. I saw a photo of one that Bill had at a NYC get together to preview the MKII "Kingston" which is a homage to the Bond Sub. Both of these, the TR and the kingston are beautiful watches. Unfortunately the TR is a sold out limited edition of 15 with more to come in early 2010 and the Kingston preorders are all sold out. 100 more to come later this year or early 2010.

Arthur

Actually, the MKII Tournek-Rayville looks exactly like your DSN. Bill Yao owns the Tournek-Rayville Name so that is all that appears on the dial. I saw a photo of one that Bill had at a NYC get together to preview the MKII "Kingston" which is a homage to the Bond Sub. Both of these, the TR and the kingston are beautiful watches. Unfortunately the TR is a sold out limited edition of 15 with more to come in early 2010 and the Kingston preorders are all sold out. 100 more to come later this year or early 2010.

Arthur

A friend has one from Bill I haven't seen it in the flesh .. but if it's anything like his other productions it is worth the $$ I'm sure..

DSN's could use a relume up North.. the dial is a little "cheesy" looking but can be improved on.. imo..

AC

Lani