When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex DSSD ... a few pictures.

elisiX

How is it? I've never been. Tried the Gaylord Palms recently. Familiar? Gorgeous property, disappointing experience. The management needs a 'ground up'. Pity.

HBD to our 'new' fav watch model. :)

Have fun!

Fantastic, even though the better restaurants are across the way at The Swan. Yeah, Gaylord really pi$$ed me off with their service--only hotel bill I've ever refuted in my life. You gotta love that 76 degree, air-conditioned & glassed-in three-acre pool area though...

Edited by gioarmani

Here's a really blurry shot of josh's ultimate, stock lume and uncharged - just wearing it indoors and taken in a dark corner Not sure why they say it's greeny-blue cos mine isn't. Though I will also have ETZ's V5 to compare when it arrives:

dssd-blue.jpg

Looks pretty good for stock lume. How's the burn-time?

I bow to the master of the Deepsea. Does that make you Triton?

:black_eye:

Nah, I'm more like Steve Martin, in the scene with the trident in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. :)

Here's a really blurry shot of josh's ultimate, stock lume and uncharged - just wearing it indoors and taken in a dark corner Not sure why they say it's greeny-blue cos mine isn't. Though I will also have ETZ's V5 to compare when it arrives:

dssd-blue.jpg

Wow good lume!

I like 2 see a compare between the DSSD from ET and josh's ultimate.

E.

Wow that's incredible .. even real super luminova doesnt glow that brightly just from "being inside, then taking a photo" .. Amazing!

dssd-blue.jpg