When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New member says hello - DSSD V5 from Eurotimez

HR911

Hi all,

I've been a member over on another rep watch forum for around 4 months now and have really been bitten by the rep bug.

Recently I decided that I wanted the Rolex DSSD V5 to add to my growing collection, and Eurotimez kept coming up as the dealer to go for (Even though they aren't a trusted dealer on that site)

After reading the glowing reviews of their V5 Best Version DSSD from GioArmani, I decided to pull the trigger.

Everything has gone very well so far, and after the pic reviewing stage there is a QC issue with the caseback which I'm waiting to hear back about.

When this is resolved, I look forward to posting photos!

Welcome to the forum.

I to am looking really hard at this watch. There are a couple of very good reviewes on the Rolex forum here. I'm waiting back to hear from them about the latest Upgraded version, as their review photographs on the Eurotimez website are very confusing. Different watches are labled "Best, ultimate and one is labled upgrade V5.There are lots of difference between the ones shown in the review. Several glaring problems have been addressed in the "upgrade V5" version. Before I put down the money, I want to be sure that the watch I'm getting is the latest "upgrade" model which incorporates the needed upgrades.What is really confusing is the watch pictured on the catalog page is labled Sea-Dweller DEEPSEA 116600, Best version V5. So is this the "old" Best version or the new upgraded V5.

When you corresponded with them, was it clear that you would be getting the upgraded V5?

Arthur

Hi Arthur,

I ordered mine about 2 weeks ago so it's not the one that has just been announced on their site.

I'm hoping that I can get them to send me that one as they haven't shipped out to me yet.

What is a bit concerning is that they haven't answered my emails for 3 days now. Does anyone know if they respond to emails on a weekend?

Yes the DSSD v5s are keep on getting upgraded.. We still place our "BEST" version on our website and haven't changed the name yet, as like you said, will be confusing... We haven't changed the names like DSSDv5.2 or v5.3 as it complicates things. We just post 1 newest and latest updated version on our website, and if anybody inquiries, we offer the latest one there is. I'm sure nobody will be inquiring about the older less better looking one. So when you ask us about to order the DSSDv5 on our website, we automatically get you the BEST one on the market, unless you specify you would rather have the older version with 1 case-back, no bevel window etc... (not even sure if we can get those anymore)

HR911, Please send us another email with your order number. We might have not received it or has been looked over for some reason. Please send it to us again and we'll get back to you, and yes, we answer mails even during the weekends, but might take a bit longer..

You can email me at eurotimezneo@gmail.com thx

Neo

Wow, I'm impressed with the response above! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Two comments from me- first, I'm used to looking for versions labeled 5.1, 5.2, even things like 5.1209 so it doesn't bother me! I've reviewed the latest version of the DSSD on your site with the break down photos and can't wait for this one to be the official final version. The bezel looks much better, the HEV is finally right and on and on. I'll definitely be ordering one as soon as they're available...

Please let us know when you would like to order from us. Don't forget to mention you're a RWG member and we'll give you a 15 usd discount to all RWG members only!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Neo

Great News Neo - both about shipping the latest mods etc when we order against the 'V5'. Also about the RWG discount - how does that work, when we place our orders, as the shopping basket is calculated automatically.

Thanks again.

Beano

Yes the DSSD v5s are keep on getting upgraded.. We still place our "BEST" version on our website and haven't changed the name yet, as like you said, will be confusing... We haven't changed the names like DSSDv5.2 or v5.3 as it complicates things. We just post 1 newest and latest updated version on our website, and if anybody inquiries, we offer the latest one there is. I'm sure nobody will be inquiring about the older less better looking one. So when you ask us about to order the DSSDv5 on our website, we automatically get you the BEST one on the market, unless you specify you would rather have the older version with 1 case-back, no bevel window etc... (not even sure if we can get those anymore)

HR911, Please send us another email with your order number. We might have not received it or has been looked over for some reason. Please send it to us again and we'll get back to you, and yes, we answer mails even during the weekends, but might take a bit longer..

You can email me at eurotimezneo@gmail.com thx

Neo

Hi Neo,

Thank you.

I sent an email to you from my hotmail account to your gmail address given above at around 2.30am GMT today.

Hopefully you got that?

Kind Regards,

Hasan