When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSSD Sandwich Dial Completed

lanikai

I just got word that the sandwich dial for my DSSD is completed and on it's way .. :thumbsupsmileyanim: .. to get the date window correct the dial had to made in parts like the genuine.. it was supposed to be completed at the beginning of summer.. but you know how that goes.. not an anomaly with our hobby.... the He valve and other issues.. are not really bothering me.. but I held out for the proper date window.. as it is a little more detailed than just a "step window",.. hopefully it will be worth the wait..

I'll post up pics of the dial upon arrival..

AC

Lani

You sly Dawg! Can't wait... :Jumpy:

it was deciphered awhile ago that the only way to get the date window correct was to do the dial like the gen. sandwich.. so I have been holding out for "it".. what it will be called (dunno).. like the Rocky Movies ~VIII.. ... just when you thought it was done.. I stated a couple of times that I was holding out for it.. weather I was believed is another story.,.. still we shall see what we shall see... 8)

I'll wait until posting the macs (DW) of the gen until I get the finished piece in...

AC

Lani