When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wotancraft Straps...A Review by the Hawaiian \000/...

palani21

alrighty kids...my wotancraft straps and buckle have arrived today and so i thought i'd do a little review of my experience and end result:D

first off i was not quite sure if these guys were really legit and if the straps and buckles were as good as they looked in the pictures, but after i had read tswisst's thread and several members had chimed in that they were satisfied i said screw it and ordered a egiziano strap, a kampfschwimmer strap, and a buckle.

about an hour after checking out through pp i got a email confirmation from wontancraft

saying:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for purchasing WOTANCRAFT products. Your payment had been received.

I will process your orders as fast as possible.

The lead time of HandMade Strap Order will be 15~20 business days. I

will send a notification in advance if the schedule is full.

All packages will be sent via EMS. I ship worldwide!

Thanks again! Hope you enjoy it!

Sincerely,

WOTANCRAFT

www.wotancraft.com

i felt pretty good and now just had to wait a couple of weeks until 5 days ago i got a delivery confirmation saying that my order had been shipped...4 days later they arrived here, but i was out when they came yesterday so went to pick up today. the reason i included this is that they quoted 15-20 business days and by my calculations that's 10 business days until shipped and a total of 13 till they were in my hands which for me is a big deal...i always love business and individuals that under promise and over deliver and they definitely did that:D

upon opening the package i can say that i was blown away...the packaging was nice and upon opening the first box which was the buckle, the first thing that pops out at you is a thank you card w/ product info...then i got a glimpse at the product and included in the box was a nice buckle but also a screwdriver...saweet!...

so i'm stoked and now wondering what the straps look like...i open up the first strap box again to find a thank you note and then the strap...the kampschwimmer encased in an airtight package. i take it out and then noticed that there is something else...a sub keychain w/ a nice leather loop....saaaaweet. then under all this is a nice bag for the strap...kewl.

so after all this...how are the straps?...well i gotta say that they're pretty dope...nice soft feel, craftmanship is there and they look as they did in the pics:) ...my only knock on them is the sewn-in buckle which is a little weak/light...definitely not the gpf buckles you'll find on a gunny, but they're ok.

overall i'm very satisfied w/ the entire experience from beginning to end...the prices for the straps were $159 each and the buckle was $49 and based on what i got and how i got it i feel that the price points are justified and i'd buy again:D

so that's about it from the middle of the pacific except i'll let the gazillion pic do the rest of the talking;)

what i received...

IMG_3780.jpg

buckle...

IMG_3781.jpg

IMG_3783.jpg

IMG_3784.jpg

IMG_3785.jpg

IMG_3786.jpg

IMG_3787.jpg

kampschwimmer...

IMG_3788.jpg

IMG_3789.jpg

IMG_3790.jpg

IMG_3791.jpg

IMG_3792.jpg

IMG_3793.jpg

IMG_3794.jpg

egiziano...

IMG_3795.jpg

IMG_3796.jpg

IMG_3797.jpg

IMG_3798.jpg

IMG_3799.jpg

IMG_3800.jpg

right on my braddahz...

well, got them mounted on the ladies and took a couple of wristies w/ the morning light so you can see the true color :D

kampschwimmer on 243...

IMG_3853.jpg

IMG_3854.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg

IMG_3866.jpg

egi on 201...

IMG_3858.jpg

IMG_3857.jpg

IMG_3859.jpg

IMG_3862.jpg

i gotta say the egi is my fav of the two...just has a super soft feel about her and the color tones look like they'll only get better w/ age :D