When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My PO from Narikka has arrived.

robbnj

Holy damn, is this a NICE watch!

DO NOT DELAY. BUY NOW!!!

It's been posted about before, but here's the deal:

Band is very heavy & solid & feels great out of the box. A little cleaning & a baby oil bath & it's butter. The only additional work was to radius some sharp edges on the clasp (2 minutes with a Dremel) and re-size (with a hammer, Vise Grip pliers and a paperclip - no B.S.).

The clasp & deployant work fine. The letters & logo are deeply engraved. "P" and "O" are larger than the rest of the letters in PLANET OCEAN.

The watch head is very nice. Well polished, 120 click bezel, rep-issue pearl, painted (thermographed?) orange numerals, blue tint on crystal (not really anti-reflective it seems). Caseback is nicely finished, again with the larger "P" and "O". Lume is Nicolas Cage (i.e. gone in 60 seconds).

Watch is delivered very securely wrapped & packed. 'Came with a velvet gift bag & a cleaning cloth.

'Wound the watch and it's lost only 5 seconds over a 24 hour period. Nice.

The flaws I have found with this rep: Are you kidding me? This watch was DELIVERED for 65 quid!!! I'd be a complete and total tool to even suggest that there is a flaw in a watch like this that cost little more than a Timex!

My pics suck, but a thread without pics sucks even more!

IMG_6789.jpg

IMG_6797.jpg

IMG_6799.jpg

IMG_6801.jpg

IMG_6802.jpg

IMG_6786.jpg

Holy damn, is this a NICE watch!

DO NOT DELAY. BUY NOW!!!

It's been posted about before, but here's the deal:

Band is very heavy & solid & feels great out of the box. A little cleaning & a baby oil bath & it's butter. The only additional work was to radius some sharp edges on the clasp (2 minutes with a Dremel) and re-size (with a hammer, Vise Grip pliers and a paperclip - no B.S.).

The clasp & deployant work fine. The letters & logo are deeply engraved. "P" and "O" are larger than the rest of the letters in PLANET OCEAN.

The watch head is very nice. Well polished, 120 click bezel, rep-issue pearl, painted (thermographed?) orange numerals, blue tint on crystal (not really anti-reflective it seems). Caseback is nicely finished, again with the larger "P" and "O". Lume is Nicolas Cage (i.e. gone in 60 seconds).

Watch is delivered very securely wrapped & packed. 'Came with a velvet gift bag & a cleaning cloth.

'Wound the watch and it's lost only 5 seconds over a 24 hour period. Nice.

The flaws I have found with this rep: Are you kidding me? This watch was DELIVERED for 65 quid!!! I'd be a complete and total tool to even suggest that there is a flaw in a watch like this that cost little more than a Timex!

My pics suck, but a thread without pics sucks even more!

IMG_6789.jpg

IMG_6797.jpg

IMG_6799.jpg

IMG_6801.jpg

IMG_6802.jpg

IMG_6786.jpg

It looks great! I'm envious, USPS has apparently lost my PO from Reg.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

The watch will not please the replica perfectionists. The lume is indeed weak. It will not accept a gen bezel (from my measuring and Ofrei data). But still represents the best value I have ever seen, apart from a Casio G-Shock. FABULOUS item. A relume and gen tube, crown and he-valve would make it really smashing. I am very pleased and recommend this watch and Reg too - kind, helpful and understanding. Go for it!

Nicolas Cage, eh? :lol:

A rep is a rep is a rep. Aside from Ubi-fying the hell out of a 4th gen UPO (which isn't even produced anymore) to the tune of close-to preowned gen, then you are bound to have a few flaws.

For the fit, finish, price, etc.. This is "Rep of the Year" in terms of satisfaction and value. Getting to deal with Reg, a bonus in itself! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Your pics aren't bad at all, and I'm digging that Omega vase. With your ability to snap clear shots, all you need is a nice big piece of white posterboard for a backdrop.

like so-

SDC12324.jpg