When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Leather G-10~Ubi franken 9411

lanikai

I finally found a good quality leather G10 style strap for my 9411 Snowflake..

the quality of leather from Germany is the best ..IMO.. it just took over a month to get here..the strap is soft like kid leather.. the scent of leather is nice.. and the feel on the wrist is great.. it'll take a little bit to break in and form fit to my wrist .. after these pics I punched another hole in it with an ice pick.. so the fit is now perfect.. love it.. here are some pics

snowflake057.jpg

snowflake061.jpg

snowflake064.jpg

snowflake069.jpg

snowflake068.jpg

snowflake072.jpg

snowflake074.jpg

snowflake075.jpg

snowflake058.jpg

I've been wearing it all day and it is ultra comfortable and after punching another hole it fits better than the pics show

Next up genuine NOS bezel (1680) on it's way from EU... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

thanks for viewing B)

AC

Lani

hmmm. interesting, but i'm not sure it's my cup of tea ;)

i'm curious, does the german company that makes that strap make other (non-nato style) leather straps for rolex? the leather definitely looks first rate. i've been meaning to take some pics and do a post on the topic of leather straps for rolex; keep an eye out for a new topic in the rolex forum this weekend :victory:

deltatahoe

hmmm. interesting, but i'm not sure it's my cup of tea ;)

i'm curious, does the german company that makes that strap make other (non-nato style) leather straps for rolex? the leather definitely looks first rate. i've been meaning to take some pics and do a post on the topic of leather straps for rolex; keep an eye out for a new topic in the rolex forum this weekend :victory:

deltatahoe

This was not made for Rolex per-say... but I've seen pics of genuine 9411's with nato style leather straps and it looked really cool (for me), of course the straps were just as vintaged as the 9411 was... I put it on the backburner.. most of the nato leather style straps looked like very cheap leather.. on a lot of sites.. I stumbled on this one.. I think it adds a little to the 9411.. a little more than the nylon G-10's imo...

AC

Lani