When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help Please - Best Ladies Rep

PeteM

Can anyone tell me thecurrent best out of the box ladies rep, I know nothing on the ladies side of the rep world.

I am after something very blingy, sparkly more dressy than day to day. Reliable and as accurate as can be got out of the box

Its for a present for me Mum for Crimbo.

Budget wise upto around $400

Thanks in advance

Can anyone tell me thecurrent best out of the box ladies rep, I know nothing on the ladies side of the rep world.

I am after something very blingy, sparkly more dressy than day to day. Reliable and as accurate as can be got out of the box

Its for a present for me Mum for Crimbo.

Budget wise upto around $400

Thanks in advance

Look into the Chanel J12 w cz bezel, and the Ladies HBB King. Both have been well received by members. HBB is Quartz. Chanel you can get quartz or auto if I recall.

Good luck.

Thanks guys I had a look on Andrews site at your suggestions

Panoris, - the J12's look nice, not sure on the HBB bit to angular for my mums taste I think, though I like them.

MemberX - thats a nice Omega but I was after something more dressy thats a nice day to day watch, I think.

ToadTorrent - Yes they look good the sort of thing I had in mind. Are they a good out the box rep to a cursory viewing by people. Being a rollo it would subject to more scrutiny than a Chanel I guess.