When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thanks Helina from Eurotimez!

jmb

I received my replacement DSSD bezel insert today as promised by Helina and the adhesive is drying as I type this!

My original insert was installed about a degree off and when I wore the watch it was the only thing I could look at! I corresponded with ETZ and Helina said to try and remove and reinstall it and she would send a new one of I messed it up. I tried to carefully pry off the insert (after getting it toasty with the heat gun) but it cracked at the edge of the "0" in the "50". The heat gun had the original glue very soft and pliable but the area where it cracked looks to be a very weak spot and I was not prepared at how brittle the ceramic inserts apparently are. Even though the crack was hardly visible Helina was true to her word and came to the rescue and shipped me a new one. Kudos for excellent after-sales support.

Also, the hand set NEO sourced for my Tudor Chrono project has also been shipped so I'm a happy camper!!!