When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Montbrillant Datora Glass

AC Valentine

Hi all

I have managed to crack the glass on my Monbrillant Datora (drunken fall lol) and was wondering whether anyone knows where I can pick replacement glass? AR coating is not necessary but is prefered.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Ian

Edited by AC Valentine

Can you provide more details? Where you got it, etc? The seller might be able to get you another, or you can measure it with calipers and then see about an aftermarket crystal like a GS. If I remember right, Offshore can get GS crystals and he just opened his Watch Bitz shop.

Sorry was quite vague.

It's a rep from Watcheden. Its just the actual glass/crystal face cover that I need due to the other one cracking.

Watch is Breitling Montbrillant Datora found here... http://www.watcheden.com/breitling-montbrillant-datora-chronograph-asia-valjoux-7751-movement-with-black-dial-i-17454-p-1.html

Can you point me towards Offshore so I can enquire please? Also when you say GS, what does the GS stand for?

Many thanks

Ian

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Lao Tzu

ok...but seriously, you need to spend a little time looking around the place...

pm Offshore - he's a member - who has a storefront, Watch Bitz, under "watches, clothing and accessories"

GS Crystals

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Lao Tzu

ok...but seriously, you need to spend a little time looking around the place...

pm Offshore - he's a member - who has a storefront, Watch Bitz, under "watches, clothing and accessories"

GS Crystals

Thanks

I've emailed Offshore via his site, hopefully I'll get a response shortly.