When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Bentley Confusion

shockme66

Hello all,

Has anyone noticed that the Gen sub dials are different from the reps, or most of the reps? I have been trying to find a dealer with the closest rep and it seems PT has it. Can you please provide feedback where you purchased yours and if you have the correct subs.

Thanks - Here are some pics of the subs, I don’t want to post the incorrect one to single out any dealers, but the ones I have seen the sub numbers are different from the gen.

Let me know what you think.

GEN

109925-24159.gif

PT's Version

109925-24160.gif

Firts of all, this is the wrong section to post this type of questions.

Second, what the heck are you talking about? All dealers sell the same Bentley edition (7750 that is). The subdial markings are dead on. The only thing that's wrong with the subdials is the switch of the 9 and 3 o' clock subdial. This due to the valjoux 7750 chrono lay-out.

The one you're showing (supposidly from PT) looks like a cheap Asian one without functioning subdials.

Look here for the best Bentley edition or take a look at my review of the Bentley GT (see my signature).

Edited by Rolexman

Firts of all, this is the wrong section to post this type of questions.

Second, what the heck are you talking about? All dealers sell the same Bentley edition. The subdial markings are dead on. The only thing that's wrong with the subdials is the switch of the 9 and 3 o' clock subdial. This due to the Asian 7750 chrono lay out.

Look here