When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where the Fu*k is Adam/Chinatown

Edge

It's been ages now I've been patient howevr I have been waiting on 2 MB pens from him for 1 month and 15 days. He took the money and then "suddenly disappeared". I knew he was a trusted member so gave him the benefit of the doubt and have kept quiet waiting for him to resurface, hoping that nothing untoward had happened to him.

Now i'm just [censored] off, that someone has walked off with my money from this community, and not a newbie either a trusted member.

It's not really the cash cos it was like $50 or something so who cares, it's more the principle and thought that a trusted member of our community would rip someone else off.

Adam I apologise if you are seriously ill and have been unable to post my items/access a compute for the last 1 and a half months and should you come through for me with a valid excuse then I will happily eat my words, but it doesn't look good.

Rant Over!

Chris

Adam had been active the last time on 13th february at TRC... This isn't typical for him... if i would a scam i would post several offers to get as much money as possible and run away with it... but not for that amount...

He could be ill or arrested or...

I had only great deals with Adam... can't expect he scammed you

I understand that Thor I really do, hence the reason I kept shtum for a month and a half I really wanted him to come through for me, and I am not one to make a fuss, but even TTK comes through quiker than this.............sorry neil........ :drunk:

7738-5397.gif

Sorry no clue what happened to him :huh:

Sorry Edge my boy.....I hope it works out for you!! And having read what you and Thor wrote, I'm guessing something has 'happened' to him and believe that the 'principle' subject may be ignored. But then again, I dont know the guy, so this is definately a 'newbie' post on the subject.

Again, hope it works out!

Would it make you feel better if I added some Hottie's for your viewing pleasure? :)

Agreed... Adam is a class act all the way. I've never had a smidgen of doubt.

Nanuq I value your opinion however as i said, 1 month and now 16 days.....I seriously and truely hope that he has not been incarcerated or ill, however as Thor said, he was on TRC on the 13th yet no reply to emails or PM's.

If he has had probs with johnny law then i'm fine with that. As I said it's only a small amount of cash and I am over it, just thought that it was a bit off for such a trusted member not to even get back to me and say look I've been caught selling this stuff and can no longer do it....Sorry...

That's all a quick note to tell me what happened is it, I think it is the least we deserve....just a bit common courtesy.

I talked to Adam quite a bit and then one day he never responded to my e-mail and that was just it...I know there is a good reason why he dissappeared but unfortunately I don't think any of us here are going to find out what that reason is. :unsure:

Edited by rocket754