When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WTB TT Sub - why is it so hard to get a response? :(

bezzer04

Hi guys,

Hope you are all well.

This is my first post, however I read the 'unwritten rules' and did some searching and researching on here (great forum btw!) rather than just blasting in with the daft questions...please can I describe my predicament and maybe ask for some assistance?

Basically, I had up until very recently a gen 16613 blue TT Sub which I cherished - unfortunately due to what us Brit's describe as the 'Credit Crunch', I'm afraid I had to let her go :(

So, in order to ease my pain a little, I decided I need to buy a very good (but affordable) rep, until such times as things get better and I can afford to buy another gen.

After doing my research here, it seemed that buying a Noobmariner from Eurotimez was probably the best solution (if anyone can advise differently PLEASE do so), but I can't get any response from them at all - do I need to use a Ouija board or something!?

Seriously, does anyone know why I may be getting no response, or can anyone recommend another source for this watch (or maybe a TT Euromariner - this one looks great but Eurotimez don't seem to offer it anymore..?)

Thanks in advance guys,

Ezz.

p.s. Please can I take this opportunity to thank BT for his great reviews - a huge help

p.p.s. I am based in the UK if that wasn't obvious - this I know can influence which 'collector' I should buy from

Edited by bezzer04

Bezzer,

I'm not a big fan of TT Subs,Datejust, etc. Burt here is some things you may be able to use.

If you will follow this link below and look at By-tors comments you will gain a little more insight as to the best

TT SUB

Having said this, I would say that the best TT Sub around is the WM9 16613 prioduced by George @ watchmaster9 problem is if you order now, it may be months before you get your watch, as they are just now shipping the first preorders.

Here is a link to the WM9 website

WM9

If you have problems getting in touch with Eurotimez, often their emails get caught by your spam filter.Go to their site here in the dealers section and shoot one of them a PM. You can PM Helina or Neo with your request or go to their website and order your watch. If they have the one that By-Tor recommends, it would be a good choice. Eurotimez has a drop ship arrangement with someone in the EU, so much less customs problems as your watch would be shipped to you from the UK or somewhere in the EU.

Hope this helps

Arthur

Hi Arthur, and many thanks for taking the time to reply.

I appreciate the links you included, however I had actually already read the information, visited WM9 etc., as I said, I tried to solve my situation without disturbing anyone - thanks again though.

I will try the PM route as my emails don't seem to be getting a response, the reason I hadn't PM'd was because Chris specifically asked for no PM's in a post of his that I read :(

Huge thanks again, I'll be sure to let you know how I get on.

Best regards,

Ezz.

Ezz,

We are always ready to help thiose who help themselves. The folks who get short answers and no responses are the fellows who appear here with 1 or 2 posts and ask questions like "Who has the best Sub" .Usually it's "I want to buy the very best Rolex" What sort of question is that? Does he want a Day Date, GMt, President, or a Lady Datejust to get in touch with his feminine side?

MOst of the members here have done their research, read the reviews, and then if they can't find what they are looking for, they ask for help. I don't mind helping, and I 've received loads of help from other members. The ones we hate to see are the ones who see that Green "search" box in the upper right side as some alien monster that will eat their monitor if unleashed.

Good Luck

Arthur

Several dealers here have good TT subs. Trusty Time has many to choose from. As has been said, do a bit of search action and ye shall be rewarded.

Hi

Thanx for the PM, it is always ok to PM me if you are having problems with getting response from any of our staff so that I can sort out the problem. If people have general questions we always want to be contacted via mail first but if there are any mail issues then PM is ok as I usually log on here every day

We usually reply within 24 hours but sometimes replies might be delayed because we need to source some information first, contact our suppliers or reach another staff member in order to give you proper answers to your questions and sometimes our staff is simply over flooded with mails and don't get time to reply to everyone in time.. But it has also happened a few times that customers emails never reached us or that our replies never reaches them (they get caught in spam filters etc) so in those cases it is very good that we have RWG as the "second way"

so, if anyone does not get replies within standard hours: feel free to PM me with your email address and I will check what the reason for it is!

Have a nice day!

Helina

Thanks again everybody, I have now had a reply from Neo so we are making progress!

Arthur, I loved your comment about 'getting in touch with his feminine side', quality! :)

I'll keep you updated, but it certainly seems that sending Helina a PM was a great move - hope this may help others in a similar situation in the future (and thanks Helina for speaking to Neo)

Have a great day all,

Ezz.

Hi again Helina,

Please may I ask what your office hours are (I am in the UK so realise we are probably in a different time zone).

I received a reply from Neo at around 8:30am (GMT) today, sent a reply to him at around 10:30, but haven't heard anything since - I am worried in case I my mail has been treated as spam...

Thank you,

Ezz.

Hi Bezzer

We usually work between 5am - 1pm UK time, but the customer support is also taken cared of in the same way that you would take care of customers in a supermarket: mails are cued up and the one who has been waiting longest will be replied to first (unless there is another reason for them they have to wait a bit longer as described before)

Now we also have the problem that in this timezone the internet quality is not always the best and I know that Neo experienced it during the day. I'm sure he'll get back to you again tomorrow!

Thanks for replying Helina, I am pleased to say that since my last message, Neo has replied and my order is now completed (via Paypal).

I'm really looking forward to receiving my watch, I really hope that we can have a nice easy transaction.

Best wishes and thanks again,

Ezz.