When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey fellas..just wanted to introduce myself...

Jay Bee

Hey guys,

My name's Jake, and I've been a member on quite a few forums for several years, and I love all watches...from the most inexpensive to the top of the line. I've just recently been introduced to replica Rolexes, and I've been having quite a bit of fun with them. One of my friends suggested I peek in here, and it's been pretty informative. There's certainly a lot of 'em out there, and I'd like to thank you guys for helping me to have a more discerning eye when I go out shopping for a new, fun piece :)

Here's my latest...just picked it up today..

apt093.jpg

Thanks, fellas! I'll be sure to drop in often..Lots of interesting stuff here for sure. I always had a lot of mixed up ideas about where this stuff came from. I had pictured very sinister circumstances and criminal slave factories etc etc....Once I actually got to see where they are made, and actually see them being put together, and being sold, and perused the catalogs that the dealers have, it changed my mind. :)

Welcome Jake .. contribute and visit often ... the more you put in the more you get out ... great people here .. I have been a member of many forums and have found that this forum is very special smile.gif