When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Neewbie from Norway

Kenthino

Hi everybody,

I am from Norway and have had an interest for watches since my dad gave me my first Seiko some 25 years ago.

My gen watches include a Tag Heuer Carrera reedition, a Breitling B2, and a Suunto divers watch in adition to some other sports watches.

I started buing reps while on vacation in Brasil, and I would always come accross nicer and nicer versions which fueled my interest for these reps.

I think my favourite is a Corum WC which I wear alot, and it even proved to be water proof as the sales guy adverticed.

Recently I purchased a white ceramic HB BB from Joshua, but unfortunately the rotor liberated, and I have been unable to fasten it.. if anyone has any advice, I would really apreciate it.

Today I ordered a PAM 057 from DSN, which I am really looking forward to see. I will upgrade it with a nice strap from Gunny or Frogman and post some pictures when it is complete.

Well, that was a little intro about my watch interest, and I hope I can contribute a little here in the future

welcome to the madness Kenthino

the jurney you have started is never endning, and tends to accellerate to insain heigts.

But boy it is a fun jurney - i have loved since i came here - my wife on the other hand - dont :whistling:

so now lets see some collection being build up :victory:

BR

jesper

Welcome to RWG Ken(t)not sure ? :g: It sounds to me like your off to a great start. I would go to the "movement Q&A area" and post your question. There are a lot of very knowledgable members here, sorry Im not one of them :pardon: We have a few members who can take apart and put back together (The Zigmeister) a watch movement with there eyes closed. RWG has the best Information and tutorials on the Internet, enjoy :) Mike