When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Revisiting my BK YM

lanikai

Simply beautiful. This is an awesome replica. I ownded the Noob version which was pretty good but of course WM9 is in different class.

I once decided that YM is not my cup of tea but as usual your pics make me reconsider... :whistling:

Hi Lanikai, please make a comparison of steel with one of RLX gen, I would be curious to see the brilliance of this fantastic BK YM!!

This is the old steel but I've polished it to death with cape cod.. it is not as light in colour to the new 316f steel, BK did a good job of the polished area's of the steel :) .. but as I say I've taken a cape cod aggressively, to increase the sheen.. still not as bright and light as the new 316F in the brushed area.. but cape cod definitely

helped it .

AC/Lani

I can only say what Star69 tell, this IS the best rolex replica ( out of the box!) ever made. :1a:

The price on this rolex is now 725$ when You check WM9:s website and he says that he only has 4 !!!!of them in stock

So buy one from BK before they are gone!!!!!!! :wounded1:

I would say this is the best "YM".. Bk's WM9 sub is the best Sub..I take every individual model into account.. most are not into the Yachtmaster models .. so it depends on personal preference.. you guy's all from the same country ?, or drink the same water ??? :rofl:

you guy's are too funny :1a: keystone cops... :)