When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1655 love

seafoam

Back from Vac

Hey that rhymes

So I just got my 1655 (bought from redwatch with a new NATO from Timefactors) back from vaccum for a little tlc and I must say I am impressed (again) by his work, pricing and professionalism. I've had 2 watches lumed by Vac and figured I'd check out his watch repair service and Vac comes thru again. Watch needed some date wheel attention and general tlc and it got it. Thanks Vac. Here are a few photos:

P1040890.jpg

P1040898.jpg

P1040897.jpg

P1040899.jpg

P1040901.jpg

P1040898.jpg

The 1655 is my favorite vintage... _Unfortunately still looking for a good one!!!

I hear that Andrew is planning to build a 1:1 copy... don't know how and when it will be available!

I bought this watch impulsively and have grown to love it. It has that Steve Zissou feel to it. :yeah:

Very nice, seafoam. Date mag looks great.

I think there are something like four variations of the gen watch. That Robert Maron pic is interesting- note the serifs on the bezel numbers- a very pristine example.

Agreed Aligoat. Thanks for commenting.

seafoam

ps the date mag (gen 1680 crystal) is what sold me on this watch :thumbsupsmileyanim: