When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Gmt

firnatine

I am a newwbie ,would like to search for the new Breitling Gmt . Any chance of finding a trusted site

I only know of one GMT rep at the moment. Watcheden do it.

But do a search using trusted dealers. Or use search on here if it will work!!

Navitimer GMT?

Colt GMT?

Which one are you looking for?

Doh!

I misread and saw Bentley GMT!!! Thats what I was referring to. Sory mate

The is no functional Bentley GMT rep. available. Only the Navi World and Colt.

Thanks but he only mentioned GMT not functional and as I said before I read it as Bentley GMT, which, as you know, is a model not Generic. So the the functional aspect is also irrelevant to my original answer.

Nice watch. Nice pics the BW confused me for a moment but that aint hard!Much prefer the white or off white as it gives a bigger look to the watch. Dont like the dual colours of the others.

@Pete and BMike --> thanks, guys!... :drinks:

love this watch...and Pete - you're right - the uniformity of the dial is perfect...and accented subtly with the small use of red and blue...the silver hands/markers sparkle...no crystal - so it's all out there with no reflection!...

R-

Sorry guys...Bentley GMT .. the new one .......

@Pete and BMike --> thanks, guys!... :drinks:

love this watch...and Pete - you're right - the uniformity of the dial is perfect...and accented subtly with the small use of red and blue...the silver hands/markers sparkle...no crystal - so it's all out there with no reflection!...

R-

Are these fully functional automatics? Sec. @ 3, 30 sec. chrono, etc.? I know there are Bentley reps out there with functional 30 sec. chronos, but I don't think anyone around here has ever gotten one.

No mate, I have only heard of one dealer having one and I cant for the life of me remember who, it was from a guy who posted about his on another forum but then it was his word and to be honest if they were readily available I am sure they would be here.

No mate, I have only heard of one dealer having one and I cant for the life of me remember who, it was from a guy who posted about his on another forum but then it was his word and to be honest if they were readily available I am sure they would be here.

I would think so too. I just see a movement with this much complication and mods made to the A7753, being a time bomb. The DW would be sunken through the case back. :thumbsupsmileyanim: