When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Recommend me a Tag rep?

suddyboy

Say hello to your newest member! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Had a quick browse but please dont shout at me if im going against any forum rules. :victory: (Mods feel free to delete this or edit if required)

Im pretty new to replicas but have read up on them abit and thats how i ended up here.

I like the look of a few watches in the eye candy thread (Let's see your TAG Heuers!) - By-Tor

I hope they dont mind me using their pictures (Again sorry if this isnt allowed)

Heuer Monza Chrono - Verbals watch - Simply a stunning watch

Also this Carrera - Ryaku's watch is extrmely nice

I dont have much to spend which is probably going to be a problem (Around

Welcome aboard suddboy

TAG Heuer is a fine brand, and there are many well-made reps out there

So since u went over the "Let's see your TAG Heuers" thread, im sure that u came across By-Tor's guide to the best TAG Heuer reps, and if u haven't, take a quick look and u'll find it to be mighty helpful

And for the budget ur willing to spend, u'll get a beautiful piece, so just do a little more research and im sure that u'll be ready with ur own decission in no time :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cheers

Sixx is not a dealer...so no website. These are reps he has in his personal collection. He has some good ones!!

As to good Tags out now...I would recommend looking at the Aquaracer series ...high accuracy, nice weight and feel...look great as well. The Carrera date is nice too...but the newer Carrera Day-Date (not the older one...but the larger case size one) is nice. There's a new Carrera-Day-Date released by Josh and Andrew with the black dial and green hands that looks awesome.

Budget options that are nice are the quartz F1 and F1 chrono for around $120 USD.

Welcome aboard...and please read the Noob Guide linked in my Sig to guide you through the rep process.

Tag Link Chrono and Tag Aquaracer Chrono, both with 7750 movements. The Blue dial versions are absolutely awesome. And both are considered some of the most accurate reps available.

You won't be disappointed.