When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Site Informative But?

gvarni

I have found this site and forums to be quite informative and I am hoping with my gained limited knowledge of this industry I might protect myself from being scammed. I have read reviews on certain watches but I have yet to find out where to buy the watches that are mentioned in reviews. For that matter where can I go to purchase a choppard,Oris, or Breitling replica that I will be proud to wear. I anxiously await your replys. All the best

All the deaers listed in the Watch Collectors section are approved to be "trusted" .. stick with RWG's dealers ..check in if your in doubt.. there are dealers whom work directly with the makers and then secondary dealers who are not part of the planning of the reps.. marketing is done by ALL.. as having the best rep.. you need to decide on yours after doing a little bit of researching.. every member has fave dealers.. so any one member will tell you dealer xxx is the best .. holla if you need help..

Edit Add:.. some prerequisites that you may consider.. does the dealer guarantee delivery?.. ie. customs ..lost parcels.. does the dealer replace defects? and to me.. very important.. can the dealer source parts when needed?.. some can source parts others cannot... it is important for me .. down the road you will eventually need spare parts or a bracelet.. etc.

here is some eye candy for a Breitling Blacksteel, one of the "Super Reps"

blingsosfandblacksteel0q.jpg

blingsosfandblacksteel0z.jpg

blingsosfandblacksteel0nn.jpg

blingsosfandblacksteel0b.jpg

blingsosfandblacksteel0b.jpg

AC/Lani

Go here >Dealers sub section

for Rolex Sub.. BK has the best in the WM9

Deep Sea Sea Dweller (DSSD) go here for the review and the dealer>DSSD Review

the sky is the limit with "Frankens".. genuine parts you source to build using a rep case .... you will evolve with time and your hobby with watches may change.. as mine has.. I get more gratification form sourcing and building a franken than I do buying a genuine.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC/LANI

Almost all the trusted dealers have fairly similar inventory. you have to go to their websites to see what they have. Very limited numbers of their watches show up on the "Collectors/dealers page. Also read the reviews on the dealers before you buy. You may be more comfortable with one dealer over another. All of them are "Trusted" however some can ship more easily to the EU for instance, some are a little longer shipping, some have a full guarantee for delivery (Should your watch be seized by customs) others have a partial refund plan, some can easily supply spare parts, others can or won't . So read the information, choose what you want to buy and then find a dealer that fits you. Some members swear by a particular dealer, others another, so it's who you feel comfortable with after reading the reviews, etc.

Arthur

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR ADVISE AND ASSISTANCE. IT FEELS SAFE FOR A ROOKIE LIKE MYSELF TO DIVE INTO A PURCHASE. THANKS AGAIN

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR ADVISE AND ASSISTANCE. IT FEELS SAFE FOR A ROOKIE LIKE MYSELF TO DIVE INTO A PURCHASE. THANKS AGAIN

Please turn off your Cap Lock in future posts as people will think you are yelling at them. black_eye.gif

Welcome .... glad you came and please stay a while and contribute much. I look forward to seeing your first rep. Cheers thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I appreciate all of the advise I have received from all you seasoned pros out there. And thanks for the heads up on the CAP lock. Certainly not my intention to be yelling at any one in this supportive group. Thanks again to all and I am glad I found this truly informative site. And what impresses me the most is the fact that everyone appears to be watching each others back. I will advise you on my purchase likely tonight (my Birthday)

Cheers