When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

i want a breitling..but

deniz21

hello guys, my first watch dosnt arrived me yet :whistling: but im thinking of buying another when all is fine with my first purchase :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

there for i was looking to this area, cause the SO, blacksteel.. watches are so good reps. i like them but i dont know they look so big and thick, or maybe its may size :rolleyes: i like big watches my order was a upo but i weard it before at the ad and i dosnt lookt too big for me, it lookd good on my wrist, and normaly the breitlings arent much bigger then them but the look is so different, not so gentle like a upo maybe more like a tank :pardon:

i mean an omega you can wear too almost everithing cause of the gentle and fine looking, like the rolexes and panerais, but this watches are bad ass watches i think :D

should i buy one of these beautys :g: my wrist is 7inches and can you wear them to a normal modern casual look, or do you need boots and a alpha jacket for them :D

If it is within your budget and you like the look of it, I would get the SuperOcean Steelfish deniz. It's less imposing on the wrist than the Skyland family, while still being decidedly beefy and masculine. Add to that the fact that it is one of the best reps out there and you really can't go far wrong. My second choice would be the Chronomat, which is also very well replicated and a very, very nice watch indeed.

If you like Breitlings, I'm certain you'll enjoy either of those. If against all odds you don't, they'll both sell fast in the trade section with minimal loss.

thanks for the link bike mike

and yes agrippa :) i think il go with the sosf, its not so big and of course one of the best reps outthere:) and your right when not i can sell it here to a member, almost no risk, but a great chance to a lot of fun :)

thanks man

Great choice! You will not be disappointed! You will enjoy it so much, you will get the Gen. like the rest of us. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The Steelfish is a good rep and being non-chrono easier to deal with technically if things go wrong. The size and design mean you can wear with anything, anytime.

As mentioned above, the Super Avenger is a great rep, but really big and a 7" wrist may find it too big (though there are many with that size who wear watches with this diameter).

The Blacksteel and Skyland reps are awesome...but at 18mm are quite thick. The Blacksteel is more of a sporty watch...not the best for a suit...but wearable depending on the suit. The Skyland with strap and bracelet options is one of the most flexible and adaptable watches around...sporty, casual, classy, anything you want.

Read the Skyland review linked in my signature for pics of the watch on various straps.

hi toadtorrent, i was reading your review before, and i loved it, awsome and beayty pics in it i love the brown straps and the grey from lanikai :)

but the skyland and blacksteel are bigger then the SOSF right? and the SOSF is brushed and the skyland polishd right?

do you think i can put a skyland on my wrist or shud i stay with the SOSF