When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone into MMA? Strongest man in the world...

Guest Sql_pl

najman-vs-pudzian.jpg

Not sure if you guys watch much MMA, or that worlds strongest man stuff, but this was said to be HUGE!

The man that can currently lay claim to being the strongest man on the face of the planet is set to bring some serious pain to the world of mixed martial arts in the near future.

Five-time Worlds Strongest Man, Mariusz Pudzianowski, has been announced to face off with fellow MMA newcomer Marcin Najman in a heavyweight match-up set for Warsaw, Poland as the headliner for an event titled KSW 12.

The most decorated champion in the history of The Worlds Strongest Man, Pudzianowski captured the title a record five times during the years of 2002, 2003, 2005, 2007, and 2008.

Also affectionately referred to as Super Mario, Pudzian, Dominator, and possibly the gnarliest nickname of all time, The Big Python, Pudzianowski is a fourth kyu green belt in Kyokushin kaikan Karate which he has been studying and training since just eleven years of age. On top of his many years spent practicing Karate, Mariusz has also trained in competitive boxing for over seven years now.

Well and here is the result from todays fight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjlTToV6jfg

Guest techlogik

Not real impressed considering the other guy got right up afterwards like not much happened. Just was overwhelmed by the onslaught, he didn't really do much damage to the guy.

Wouldn't fair well against anyone top 20 HW...

I did watch K1 from 1998 to 2004, but stopped when all my favs like LeBanner,Host,Leko was out of the mix and a crappy [censored] head like Schilt came along.

Pride / UFC since 2001..Pride was the fav, stomping and knees on the ground is what UFC need..

Not an expert but one thing i know strength is just one small factor in MMA..

Look at well rounded HW like Fedor he would kill both in the above pic together.

How cool would it be to be able to say that you'd have no problem stopping him during a fight? (as a referee) :) I'd love to see Bruce Lee kick his ass!

Why doesn't Chuck Norris wear a watch? Because he waits for Bruce Lee to tell him what time it is! :p

As soon as that music starts you know a azz whoopin In the mail. I wonder If Bruce Lee wore a rep. :D Chuck Norris tells his watch what time It Is :thumbsupsmileyanim: Ok Im done