When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Project X replicated!

concepta

Guest techlogik

Just Spoke with Sead. He can get the Project X Subs tight now, but he said that "the movements suck".

I'm going to wait a bit to see what other options it'll be offered with.

What does that mean? The movement sucks? Some more specifics would be good..if it is a 3135 clone..yeah, they do suck.

But why couldn't you just drop a swiss in it?

"sucks", meaning the 3135 mvmnt in question. We also said that it was currently the only movement available in this particular watch.

But, a Swiss and a 21j will be offered shortly. This is consistent with what Henry from tswiss also said.

I didn't ask for the price since I already knew didn't want the 3135.

But I have every confidence that ordering from sead will be cheaper and more reliable!

That Project X Sub with the maxi dial and lack of crown guards is pretty cool, I hope we see this one with a good movement in early 2010.

Same game as gen ETA! If you took the stem out in running position the risk is higher to have trouble by pushing the stem back. Better solution is to pull the stem in time set position and then to take it out. Works for me fine, never had problems with it in past...

Same game as gen ETA! If you took the stem out in running position the risk is higher to have trouble by pushing the stem back. Better solution is to pull the stem in time set position and then to take it out. Works for me fine, never had problems with it in past...

that seems ass backwards to normal convention