When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Strap choices

lanikai

Beautiful straps, guys, thanks for posting.

Anyone know where I can get a nice SHORT strap for an 049? I'm waiting on an MBK one from Narikaa, and I have 6.5" wrist.

Thanks much and Happy New Year to all.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some really nice looking straps here, love the colours - 'specially the cognac, Mario Paci, Greg Stevens, moroccan, and Fiero ones :)

I lucked out the other day. When I buy a watch off another member, I usually tell them to keep the straps, as I'm pretty picky about what I like. But with an 036 I just picked up, I forgot to tell the seller to keep it. Well I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was a different shade of brown than was in the picture, and was a Mario Paci to boot. It had been nicely worked in, but not overly worn as well.

I'll post some pics of my current faves once my hangover has disappeared. :D

Some really nice looking straps here, love the colours - 'specially the cognac, Mario Paci, Greg Stevens, moroccan, and Fiero ones :)

I lucked out the other day. When I buy a watch off another member, I usually tell them to keep the straps, as I'm pretty picky about what I like. But with an 036 I just picked up, I forgot to tell the seller to keep it. Well I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was a different shade of brown than was in the picture, and was a Mario Paci to boot. It had been nicely worked in, but not overly worn as well.

I'll post some pics of my current faves once my hangover has disappeared. :D

congrats Dru.. the light Honey tan colours of the Mario Paci' don't come out well in pics.. but they are stunning..and get better looking with age..

rek001

Posted Yesterday, 07:23 AM

Beautiful straps, guys, thanks for posting.

Anyone know where I can get a nice SHORT strap for an 049? I'm waiting on an MBK one from Narikaa, and I have 6.5" wrist.

Thanks much and Happy New Year to all.

R.. TC straps has 75/115 .. that is the size you want for your srist.. they have daily specials.. Toscana.. and MP's .. that would be a perfect fit.. or Panatime straps have what you may need.

AC/Lani

the straps with the submarine buckle is saddle brown, is it in real life different or is it so for real, never seen one :D cause it looks the same like the one with the venzo buckle who is in italian classic brown.. im confused :bounce::bangin:

and im asking so much , cause the pam is shipped out, and i neeed straps :Jumpy:

but i dont want to buy so many straps for only one pam so far :p (and my card needs a little cooldown too :D) there for im asking, cause i hope this brown will match good with other browns, maybe the dark brown on shoes etc.etc.

so lani do you think this brown matches good with other, or shud i stay darker??

On the left and the right.. the Strap culture on the top right looks good too.. I like Honey Tan for 111's.. but.. you may like the strap culture line too..Heroic is nice but some of their straps are not genuine leather.. so be careful .. try googling .. Wotancraft .. some nice straps .. but if your going to spend 150 usd may as well go to TC Straps and view their daily specials.. they have some nice ones.. I have a Maroon

Toscana strap.. brand new you may like.. I'll pick it up and take some pics.. if you like it .. I'll gift it to you for your first Pam..

strapcollection007.jpg

and how you like this one

product1635-thumb1.jpg

isnt this the same strap :D but with the submariner buckle it costs 20bucks more, but i like the submariner more then the venzo me thinks.

I don't think this is genuine leather denz.. nice but after wearing it won't patina nicely like others will.. check out Strap culture.. hold one .. I'll get you a link

yes lani maybe your right, on the desciption on it there is nothing writen about genuine leather :( dam thats bad, but the venzo is writen with genuine leather.

thanks for the link i was looking earlier today on there site, you mean the vetier series right? :)

wow are you serios about the strap?? maroon is a red-brown color right, hey that would be awsome lani:rolleyes:

yes your sc on the top left is cool, i have seen it on there site, vetier line right?

nooooooo dont buy you have so many beatiful straps bro, and im sure 50% of them you never had worn :D

yes the legend line is cool, but there are toooo long lani :D

why are this people so crazy makin so much lightly different straps, thats insane and i cant decide :bangin: :bangin: :bangin::shock::D

yes.. Reddish Brown... nice with any Pam..

Ok.. I'll pick it up and take some pics.. if you like it .. I'll send it with your UPO dial

yeah.. way too many awesome straps.. every time i look for a strap for a member I end up buying one.. cannot help maself :whistling:

congrats Dru.. the light Honey tan colours of the Mario Paci' don't come out well in pics.. but they are stunning..and get better looking with age..

This one actually is a darker brown, with beige stitching, really nice :)

Here are a couple of pics of two tins of my straps, that I took a while ago. I've added some nice gators since. And of course these are just the left overs, the favorites are on the PAMs currently in rotation (all 25 of them :rolleyes: ).

med_straps-IMG_0002.jpg

med_straps-IMG_0003.jpg

med_straps-IMG_0004.jpg

med_straps-IMG_0006.jpg

I could only imagine how much wear and tear your watch strap removal tool has with all those!!!! Gorgeous Collection! Well done.

This one actually is a darker brown, with beige stitching, really nice :)

Here are a couple of pics of two tins of my straps, that I took a while ago. I've added some nice gators since. And of course these are just the left overs, the favorites are on the PAMs currently in rotation (all 25 of them :rolleyes: ).

med_straps-IMG_0002.jpg

med_straps-IMG_0003.jpg

med_straps-IMG_0004.jpg

med_straps-IMG_0006.jpg