When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Straps lenght.. Heroic etc..

deniz21

hi guys, know im realy bored :( my wrist is 18cm that means 7inch, and all the heroic straps are 135/80 mm

this is too long or not? what i say is the pam alone has 44 mm, but who the straps start is maybe 50 or 55mm watchsize.

and if the short one is 80mm long without the buckle means that the buckle will not fit in the middle where it normaly shoud stay :( and imho that will not look good :(

have you guys the same probs or are your wrists that big?

can you show me how they look or shuld i look after shorter straps

thanks in advance denz

A standard strap is often about 125mm/80mm (of course each designer is a bit different). I have ordered short ones at 115mm/70mm, have a 6.5" wrist, and it buckles on the second last hole...so the standard one is probably better. A 135/80 will likely fit closer to the 3 or so holes in from the lugs on a 7" wrist.

There are some BIG wrists here on the forum.

hello toadtorrent :)

i dont know if you understand me cause of my english :D

the lugs are not the problem when i put a pam on at the AD its fit perfect, and when i closed the watch the buckle was in the middle of my wrist :) but the heroic is 80mm and i think this will putted on the watch at the end of my underside from the wrist , far away from the middle or not

Your wrist are the same size as mine.. 120/80 ... but Heroic .. makes theirs a little longer due to the "girth" (thickness) of their straps .. ergo .. it is a good fit for my wrist.. the thicker the strap the more length needs to be added...

you'll be fine with their straps.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC/Lani

I make my own for the buckle to sit in the middle regardless of the thickness of the strap. If I know the wrist size of my customer, I will make the male portion of the strap to line up to the middle hole as well so they have room to wear it a little tighter or a little looser. I supplied one of mine to a coworker and he enjoyed the fact that the buckle was not in the center(my wrist is bigger...). It all depends. I find standard straps from any manufacturer generally to be too short.

It all depends on the look you want and the comfort level...

hi blackbard :) but im right that this strap will not fit in the middle of my wrist right? i veher had a strao like this, maybe you know?

thanks denz

I understand now. Like Blackbard said, if you know how you want it to sit...then custom may be the way to go. You can specify the length of the female end (or buckle end) to be in the position on your wrist you want, and then the punched end to be whatever length.

My TWB SHORT strap has the buckle in the middle and I like this. My longer straps sit off to the side.