When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Chrono-matic,SOH,IWC TG group-wrist shots!

jmarin.72

Beautiful. I love that Chronomatic 49. How do you like it? I'm afraid of the 49mm size...how big are your wrists??

Thanks for the post.

I got to say TD this watch is BIG and heavy but soooooo well built,the rubber strap is so nicely balanced,the whole watch sits on the

wrist very nicely.I have a 7" wrist btw.

If you are not into big watches then maybe this one isn't for you but then again you won't know until it sits on your wrist

For me the watch size is perfect since i like big watches.

TBH i liked it more than the SOH.

J -

well done...a nice Breitling fix to start the day!...thanks, man!... :drinks:

love the chronomat, too!...where did you source this puppy?...you don't see a lot of these around - a beauty!...

thanks for sharing!...R

Thanks Rob,somehow i knew you were going to like that!!!

Seems than in the company i work for there are more watch afficionados in other departments than

meets the eye!!! :clapping:

I wish i had the time and a better camera to take more high res photos

But i got to say this Chrono-matic is one heck of a watch my friend :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It is rather heavier than i expected and a whole lotta bigger,but it is so well balanced

fits so sweeeet on the wrist...an extraordinary timepiece for sure.

BTW the AR on those watches seems to be one step behind CT's AR :drinks:

re: the Chorno-matic...first off, "DIBS"...when you get bored... :drinks:

you beat me to the question on the AR...it looks to have a light blue tint - but not overpowering...breits should have a little blue hue, ya know?!...

if times permits, you should post a thread in the Breit forum of the Chorno-matic...more pix of side/back/etc...it really looks sharp...

where did you source it?...

re: SOH...i never get around to prioritizing the purchase of this one...love it...argh?!...

very cool...R

re: the Chorno-matic...first off, "DIBS"...when you get bored... :drinks:

you beat me to the question on the AR...it looks to have a light blue tint - but not overpowering...breits should have a little blue hue, ya know?!...

if times permits, you should post a thread in the Breit forum of the Chorno-matic...more pix of side/back/etc...it really looks sharp...

where did you source it?...

re: SOH...i never get around to prioritizing the purchase of this one...love it...argh?!...

very cool...R

Well Rob i can confirm that those two Breits do have a light blue hue indeed,in fact i have seen high end reps with a similar blue tint on the

crystal and unless someone tells ya that it is a rep AR you will never be able to tell.To be honest i expected the AR on those Breits to

be more CT alike.But i guess not even Breitling is able to beat the AR GURU!!!

On the other hand the quality of those gens is unquestionable.The Chrono-matic is a trully magnificent timepiece my friend,on the other hand the SOH is a big watch but for some reason i have no interest in this watch.

Both pieces belong to two of my office colleagues,i will try to get the Crono-matic in my hands for a more thorough review and

photo shooting.