When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Oris CC stop/start pusher repair help needed...

hackR

The stop/start pusher comes completely out of the case...and i think there should be a spring, retaining clip or something...not a clue tho...does someone have a pix of how this should look and/or how it works?...there's no spring in mine...the pusher pulls completely out of the case...upon insertion, i can get it to push/start the chrono - but it stays in stuck...i then can pull it completely out and re-insert a second time to stop it...the reset chrono works fine...i suppose i can decase the movement and take apart the reset pusher to see how it works (assuming it may be similar to the stop/start pusher?!) but thought i'd inquire here first...i've included pix of the stop/start reset pusher...if someone has a pix of how it should look or can explain it to me, that would be appreciated...

also, if i'm missing a spring and/or clip to keep it together, where might i source this?...

the movement chronos work fine...they stop/start and reset fine...it's this pusher that's the problem...

i bought the watch this way - knowing the chronos were not working...the prior owner hadn't a clue why...so i am attempting a fix...the screw-down feature of the pushers works fine, too...

appreciate the help/advise/direction... :drinks:

thanks...R

orisccpusher3.jpg

orisccpusher1.jpg

orisccpusher2.jpg

ok...i think i figured this out...i am missing a spring and a clip...clip goes in the slot and is inside the casing...the spring goes in between the pusher crown and the case pusher tube...right?!?!...

if so - where do i source a new spring and clip?!...

thanks...R