When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone got feedback on this?

Guest unikphotos

Hey welcome to the forum ...hope you stay and join our group and bring your point of view on the rep hobby. This is a very open and accepting place thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Trusty is one of the recognized sellers on the forum that offers good service and good products so expect to receive your watch promptly and good service with it. Trustytime is a dropshipper and the price might be higher than other sellers but the seller is what you should buy first then the watch. I have purchased 13 watches over 2 years from him and had no problems with shipping or watch quality.

The watch itself looks good but keep in mind that unless you buy a Super Rep or highly modded rep the gen will always be better. That is not to suggest that this rep is not good. It has a Lemania hand wind copy and should be a good daily wear watch. I have not read of problems with it but if there are we should have other members who know replying to this thread. One of the great things at RWG is the breadth of knowledge available. As I said it looks good to me. Cheers

GREAT looking watch in its OWN right, very good movement as i've never had a problem with any chronographs i've owned with this movement. as for the accuracy of replicating the omega speedmaster... NOT EVEN CLOSE. its like putting a Mercedes badge on a hyundai genesis. Kinda looks like a Benz, may be mistaken for one, but if you've ever seen one you'd know its not one... still a great looking car tho and worth the price.

http://www.orbitcast.com/archives/new-hyundai-genesis-first-hyundai-to-offer-xm-navtraffic.html

Knowing the inaccuracy of the moon rep I still had to have one. no regrets.

Guest unikphotos

yeah, I know what you mean, I own a gen Omega seamaster and know the "benz" quality it has, but knowing a friend with a avenger skyland, and having one in the mail to me, i have seen that reps can be mind blowing.

What innacuracies does the watch have over the gen, and, what is the most accurate speedmaster pro.

thanks!

Sub-dial spacing my friend....

the gen has them much more close than the rep. Check it out and you will be disappointing.

Complete different watch, but a lot more correct with good subdial spacing is the new ultimate P.O. Chronograph. but of course, that one is a lot bigger than the seamaster and speedmaster..

Subdial spacing is too wide, the rehaut is unpainted gen is satin black, and the crystal should be plastic and domed, the rep has a flat sapphire crystal, and the 12hour totalizer dial is faux and rotates the dial every 24hours. oh, and the clasp lacks the "professional" engraving.

that about sums it up.

you can fix all BUT the sub dial spacing.

I really like the Michael Schumacher series, they do have the domed crystal. If you can get around the sub dial spacing then Im sure you will like this watch, It Is a beautiful watch on It's own merits Imho. Im getting ready to order the Po chrono from Josh(perfecy-hour) It has corrected the sub dial spacing as already stated. The Issues are the feet(Omega logo) are a bit off and the date wheel Is sunken and not beveled(shaken and not stirred) :p as It should be. It's also a pretty big watch at 45.5mm and around 17mm thick, nice and chunky the way I like them. Good luck with your search. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike