When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Has Anybody Pauls "perfect Sub" ?

Tribal

It was a few days ago and the sub was only $109 at that time. I don´t know if he still sells the same watch but here are a few pics...

Click Me

I already traded the watch to a friend, so no more pics available...

Greetings

DJ

I believe that's the "Ultimate" version, not the "Perfect" version. The Ultimate was the one offered just before the Perfect one and the Perfect is supposed to have better rehaut and larger date, yadda, yadda and so forth.

The website pics from his "perfect" Sub look exactly similar to the ones of his "ultimate" version i bought a few weeks ago. So maybe he did not change the photos or I am too blind to see.

I don´t know if he sends out a different watch, so lets wait until someone gets it and compare it with the "ultimate" version...

Greetings

DJ

Edit: Here´s a link to his best swiss website with the "old ultimate" version...

Click Me

Edited by melvin.x

The website pics from his "perfect" Sub look exactly similar to the ones of his "ultimate" version i bought a few weeks ago. So maybe he did not change the photos or I am too blind to see.

I don´t know if he sends out a different watch, so lets wait until someone gets it and compare it with the "ultimate" version...

Greetings

DJ

Edit: Here´s a link to his best swiss website with the "old ultimate" version...

Click Me

I emailed "Paul" about the Perfect vs the Ultimate and he told me the case was totally different, so I assume it's the same case as the other Perfect ones, but he just hasn't changed the pics yet, which is extremely poor marketing on his part, but maybe he dosen't need to, who knows.