When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Holiday wishes to the Admin team at RWG...

hackR

yeah, yeah, yeah - we sometimes take it for granted...but now's the time to reflect...

and i have to offer up, that RWG is "the place to be" because of the dedication, support and comaraderie of the admin team and staff...

i for one am thankful for the advice, harassment and comaraderie afforded me as i became active in this super forum...members learn and grow in this hobby thru your tremendous knowledge and support!...

All the best to RWG, Inc - all the mods, rafflesmeister, admins and senior members!...

Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays - and all the best to you and your families this holiday season and into the new year...

Rob

pssst - Lani --> the recognition extends to you, as well, my friend...you're one of RWG's rocks!...

R-

thanks R.. but undoubtedly the Admin Team does this day in and day out, on the road with their own business trips,.. countless hours of making this place a safe place and Moderating ..imo. the best forum of any kind on the net.. and more so since we're not a corporate sponsored fora..

all the more reason to appreciate what they do for the community.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

anyway.. here's to all here.. :drinks:

AC/Lani