When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bangkok

asmo

Only place is the MBK market! Go to the 3rd floor, but be prepared to be disappointed! Nothing in BK could beat our Trusted dealers here! Been there last Jan. and got nothin to show for it except some Canal types!

Good luck!

Only place is the MBK market! Go to the 3rd floor, but be prepared to be disappointed! Nothing in BK could beat our Trusted dealers here! Been there last Jan. and got nothin to show for it except some Canal types!

Good luck!

Thanks Hike - ill check it out.

Oops i meant to say in February not November haha :D

Hi

Been to Bangkok a few weeks ago. Additionally to the 3rd floor at MBK's there is a very busy stall on the Chatuchak where they sell various reps. All are of minor quality. But Chatuchak is worth a visit anyway.

There is also one single stall at MBK's on the ground floor that is said to sell better reps. I passed by there but saw only homages. I didn't ask though, maybe you get to see something interesting.

Quality wise it's best to stick to dealers here on RWG.

Kind regards

Valerian.

There is an excellent seller on the third floor of MBK that has everything that the dealers here have...he'll even show you the differences in price and quality. I have his card somewhere...

Yes, there are the canal types in some of the other stalls but there are also the super reps that the dealers here source. If the stall your at has crappy reps...move along as you're not at the right one.

There is also Nahpiek's store on the bottom floor that makes the indestructable AP (secs at 9) model. He now seems to carry a lot of the super reps too...he just keeps them under the counter. When I was there last, a guy from Italy bought out his entire stock of MBK EOD (secs at 9) model. About 15 watches and was on his way back to italy. Another guy, from spain, was buying about 25 watches to take back with him to spain...i am sure other folks do the same, buy 'em and take them back to resale in their home country.

If you're in bkk, its worth the madness of MBK to find the guys stall and handle all of his reps...the good ones are under the counter and you just have to ask, as he pretty much as everything! Forget the junk in the window.

the awesome seller on the 3rd floor is the: m&m shop! its no. 61/3 beside mangpong music shop! go there and ask for: pure he and his wife prang is running the shop and he is an awesome guy!! i bought 5 watches there on my last visited and never get cheated!!

if you wont to contact him and wnat a specail watch, here is his email adress: mmbk86@gmail.com!

please send some regards from the german guys who bought 2 barricellos :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hey, Im leaving next tuesday to BKK also ;) apart from reps Ive read here and there all over last weekes, Ive other question.

What about computer stuff we could get in Thailand? Is it cheaper than in EU? If its better priced Im considering getting myself a new laptop, as my HP is curently 3yrs old and Im pretty unhappy with it right now :( Can there be found any sites that shows actual prices on computer stuff nowadays in BKK or can anyone tell me so? :)

Id be most thankful for any answers :)

Cheers,

Kuba

You'll be disappointed with prices there. Id say basically forget the idea.

If as and when you find the odd reasonably priced (approaching EU price) laptop, remember:

• Usually comes with NO OS
  • Any OS you get will be a copy
  • Keyboard will be English & Thai
  • Warranty - whatever you can squeeze out of that shop when you have a problem

Thanks Narikaa, I quess Ill better spend more money at Krabi and some clothes in BKK then :) Cant wait already, my dream holidays and Ill be there on next weeks wednesday, yeah!!! :p

Or i could get myself a one nice Sinn rep, or just use a dealer here, well see.

Thanks again :)

Have a good trip! Enjoy the food and watch out for the really spicy ones! Ahem.......enjoy a good "Thai Body Massage".....good for the Soul :1a: ! The Aquarium should be full of good healthy "fishes" and just stay in the middle! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Forget the "Acrobatic Show!" :yuk::thumbdown: