When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

40 mm Radiomir Chrono available

lanikai

A while ago I posted pics of my 40mm Wempe Radiomir chrono.. there were many inquires as to where one could be sourced.. production was stopped.. but as I was looking for an affordable Pam for a member I caught this 40mm Rad Chrono on Tony's (Watchedens) site..

it has the correct pushers.. dunno about the dial but it's affordable and looks somewhat like the rep I have.. don't worry about being called out.. hardly anyone has seen this one in the wild.. :lol:

Go > Here

This is mine from a pictorial I posted awhile ago

pam089wempe003.jpg

pam089wempe014.jpg

pam089wempe007.jpg

pam089wempe011.jpg

pam089wempe002.jpg

I odn;t think WE.. case back is like this.. but the price is good enough to check out..

pam089wempe009.jpg

AC/Lani

Nothing beats the Seagull manual chrono version though :) Just need to get it relumed (along with a pile of other PAMs). Also looking for the rounded buckle that came with the original rep.

IMG_0010_scaled.jpg

that rounded strap is unusual .. I have yet to get a gen gator made to this.. it would really cap off the watch.. the lume on my rep is holding rather well.. ssurfer has the rose gold model and had it re-plated .. and took off the sleeve to the pusher.. I really don't mind it though.. I haven't worn it much .. just need to get a gen gator strap..