When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Remembering the end of 2008's W>C

lanikai

It's been a little over a year since the Skyland Blacksteel,, the DSSD V1,, the BR94-02.. and countless others have passed through the wrist checks..

here is the end of 2008's W>C

Closing out 2008

and the beginning of 2008's W>C.. a rare look at Dani's collection and some names that have since gone..

Start 2008 W>C

the Europe GTG being planned

This was big

Ubi's rise to new photo heights

Which camera?

And when we thought 8000 members were staggering

Mind blowing 8568 members

It's been fun spending the night going back and reading some of these and seeing the sigs of members still here and gone..

Man .. this community has a lot of memories.. :lol:

AC/Lani

Thanks for the cool links, Lani. I love digging in the old underwood of RWG.

I sometimes spend hours surfing old forgotten threads and get to know members who have long disappeard but seem to have been quite important in forming the place as it is today. It's a bit like like wandering through a deserted but intact old city. It also helps undestanding where we've come from in terms of quality of both reps and service by our trusted collectors. We tend to forget how good our world has become!

Back to topic: Have a good party tonight and all the best for 2010!

Kind regards

Val.

ROFL- I just clicked that camera thread I started back in '07- I don't remember it going back 7 pages though :huh: Kinda fun to take a look back, especially when I see that even TTK participated in that thread.

:p:

Your little one was a newborn ??..where does the time go.. now she's a talking bundle of Joy :thumbsupsmileyanim: