When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ultimate from Joshua

chris32111

post-4237-126227779849_thumb.jpgpost-4237-126227779529_thumb.jpgpost-4237-126227781858_thumb.jpgpost-4237-126227780541_thumb.jpgpost-4237-126227780178_thumb.jpgpost-4237-126227779849_thumb.jpgpost-4237-126227779529_thumb.jpgSO I FINALLY RECIEVED MY WATCH FROM JOSHUA I LOVE THE WATCH BUT IM VERY UPSET ABOUT THE LUME...ITS GREEN I THOUGHT IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE BLUE...PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK...SORRY ABOUT THE PICS THEY ARENT PERFECT ..BUT SHOULD I DO ABOUT THE WATCH? ITS NOT THE BLUE LUME LIKE THE WEBSITE SHOWS...PLEASE LOOK AT THE PEARL...I HAVE A LIGHT ON IT FOR ABOUT A MIN AND THATS HOW IT LOOKSpost-4237-126227779529_thumb.jpg

SO I FINALLY RECIEVED MY WATCH FROM JOSHUA I LOVE THE WATCH BUT IM VERY UPSET ABOUT THE LUME...ITS GREEN I THOUGHT IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE BLUE...PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK...SORRY ABOUT THE PICS THEY ARENT PERFECT ..BUT SHOULD I DO ABOUT THE WATCH? ITS NOT THE BLUE LUME LIKE THE WEBSITE SHOWS...PLEASE LOOK AT THE PEARL...I HAVE A LIGHT ON IT FOR ABOUT A MIN AND THATS HOW IT LOOKSpost-4237-126227779529_thumb.jpg

The lume looks really weak. But, to me - in the picture - it looks to be blue. Maybe it's just my computer.

ok i swear in the pic the lume looks blue but in person its green....nothing blue at all....and look at the pearl....its off...anyone that has this watch i would love to know if your lume is green in person? and the pearl that bad?post-4237-126227955244_thumb.jpg

Sounds strange! The lume has not been greenish since the V2 model

should i be happy with this answer???? would love to hear everyones opinion !!!

The lume on this watch is green blue... My pics show likewise.

As for the pearl.. The lume is weaker than the dial.. This is correct.

Dial is enclose within, pearl is exposed... It is natural that pearl is weaker.

Joshua

All Lume needs to be out of the box a day or so before it can start charging properly.. even my relumed watches need time out of the box to charge up.. after 2 or 3 days out of the box they will charge up much brighter.. placing it under a lamp when you first receive it will not suffice.. let it be for a couple of days and then revisit the lume charge..it should make a difference..and remember.. the blue lume is not like SL it will not glow like a torch..

Mine reacted the same way when it was fresh.. ....btw .. I have a corrected bezel insert incoming from another maker.. we'll see if it fits.. and if it does we don't have to worry about another version for a correct insert (the 10 spacing)

AC/L

Edit add:.. one more issue of note for the blue lume.. all my blue lume when fresh outta the box has been on the green side of blue.. after it's fully charged it is nothing but blue.. even my relumed BR was on the green side of blue it's fully blue now though..it is the nature of the blue lume.. no worries it will b etotally blue in a couple of days..

All Lume needs to be out of the box a day or so before it can start charging properly.. even my relumed watches need time out of the box to charge up.. after 2 or 3 days out of the box they will charge up much brighter.. placing it under a lamp when you first receive it will not suffice.. let it be for a couple of days and then revisit the lume charge..it should make a difference..and remember.. the blue lume is not like SL it will not glow like a torch..

Mine reacted the same way when it was fresh.. ....btw .. I have a corrected bezel insert incoming from another maker.. we'll see if it fits.. and if it does we don't have to worry about another version for a correct insert (the 10 spacing)

AC/L

Edit add:.. one more issue of note for the blue lume.. all my blue lume when fresh outta the box has been on the green side of blue.. after it's fully charged it is nothing but blue.. even my relumed BR was on the green side of blue it's fully blue now though..it is the nature of the blue lume.. no worries it will b etotally blue in a couple of days..

thank you lanikai..i was waiting for your response...besides that i love the watch...hopefully the new bezel with work out for us

Guest techlogik

My rep lume on the 2 DSSD Prohunters I got look just like that one.

Lume is nothing...you should be happy the rehaut is lined up correctly, the dial print is crisp and straight and some other stuff.

Lume can be fixed by a modder for $75 and it will be better than Gen.

The other problem with Josh's, the bezel insert is wrong at 10, and general thickness of the font is wrong.

Source another bezel insert, get lume done...you will have a fantastic rep for under $500 with Swiss movement.

Here you go...from Josh also...least of my concerns, the rest of the watch is perfect I got from him, except the bezel insert spacing, and that can be fixed also.

20pc3th.jpg

My rep lume on the 2 DSSD Prohunters I got look just like that one.

Lume is nothing...you should be happy the rehaut is lined up correctly, the dial print is crisp and straight and some other stuff.

Lume can be fixed by a modder for $75 and it will be better than Gen.

The other problem with Josh's, the bezel insert is wrong at 10, and general thickness of the font is wrong.

Source another bezel insert, get lume done...you will have a fantastic rep for under $500 with Swiss movement.

Here you go...from Josh also...least of my concerns, the rest of the watch is perfect I got from him, except the bezel insert spacing, and that can be fixed also.

20pc3th.jpg

i agree i have been wearing the watch...and im super happy with the watch...so hopefully the new bezel insert with work out for us!!

Hi,

This is actually my first post on this site, so hi ;)

Anyway, yesterday I received a nice little package from Joshua with a few pieces, one of which was a DSSD (RLSD00088) & another a GMT Master II (RLGS00088).

I have attached some pics below for you to see the difference in lumes.

GMT II

DSCF0423.jpg

DSSD

DSCF0421.jpg

You can clearly see the difference in colour, I have found that the hour hand on the DSSD is a slightly different hue, nonetheless remains blue.

Personally I'm pretty happy ;)

Thanks