When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New year, thought I would try a new dealer

rek001

Hi all, hope you are having a nice NY Eve/Day.

So I recently became enamored of the new oversized case Rollies and decided to get a GMT IIc with the new 316F steel, I just think it's a really sharp looking watch.

I was thinking of whom to get it from, as I don't really have a preferred dealer. I looked at Prowatch-polo's reviews, of which there are none, then I did a search for Prowatch and came upon some positive posts about him. I liked his very clear photos of the GMT IIc in his webstore.

Decided to give him a chance, he seems to be somewhat under-utilized here, maybe he will give me really good service so I would post a positive review about him and generate some business for him.

I just e-mailed him asking if he can get the watch with an ETA 2836-2 movement instead of the asian clone Rolex 3186, which I've read is iffy. I will also ask for photos of the watch I will be getting (along with a small piece of paper in the pic with my name on it) so I can see what I will get.

I'm excited about this watch, it's a bit more unusual than the usual Submariners.

Wish me luck with Prowatch, I'll give a thorough review of his service and product when I get it.

Thanks for replies, guys.

I feel good about my choice, I think he will do an excellent job.

@ chronos666

By free shipping do you mean EMS?

If so, that's a $25 value.

I use only EMS, safest and most reliable.

I've had excellent experience using TNT as a shipper as well.

Thanks for replies, guys.

I feel good about my choice, I think he will do an excellent job.

@ chronos666

By free shipping do you mean EMS?

If so, that's a $25 value.

I use only EMS, safest and most reliable.

Hi all, hope you are having a nice NY Eve/Day.

So I recently became enamored of the new oversized case Rollies and decided to get a GMT IIc with the new 316F steel, I just think it's a really sharp looking watch.

I was thinking of whom to get it from, as I don't really have a preferred dealer. I looked at Prowatch-polo's reviews, of which there are none, then I did a search for Prowatch and came upon some positive posts about him. I liked his very clear photos of the GMT IIc in his webstore.

Decided to give him a chance, he seems to be somewhat under-utilized here, maybe he will give me really good service so I would post a positive review about him and generate some business for him.

I just e-mailed him asking if he can get the watch with an ETA 2836-2 movement instead of the asian clone Rolex 3186, which I've read is iffy. I will also ask for photos of the watch I will be getting (along with a small piece of paper in the pic with my name on it) so I can see what I will get.

I'm excited about this watch, it's a bit more unusual than the usual Submariners.

Wish me luck with Prowatch, I'll give a thorough review of his service and product when I get it.

Hi

Have you got his web address as I cant seem to find it on google, or it could just be my New Years hangover and blurred vision!!!!