When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot Luna Rossa

edgematic1

bump for pics....

FLAWS:

I think I found out the flaws, at some versions, the subdial @ 3 is wrong outter markers should be red instead of white, with the older models, the datewheel is wrong, caseback is wrong, should be stainless steel, bezel should be brushed ceramic instead of polished. And the inside of the strap is wrong, the print is correct, though it's only used at one part of the strap with the gen, replica has it on both sides.

• 1 month later...

HELLO EDGEMATIC,

I THINK YOU ARE FROM BELGIUM RIGHT ?

IF YOU WANT A LUNA ROSSA WITH SS CASEBACK AND BRUSHED BEZEL JUST LET ME KNOW .

MY SUPPLIER HELPED ME MAKING THEM LIKE I WANT THEM .

IT DOES TAKE SOME CUSTOMIZING SINCE THERE IS NA FACTORY THAT MAKES IT RIGHT .I LIVE IN BELGIUM TO BY THE WAY. REG P

If you're talking about this one:

c07c9f043d7521b866e573267be95696.image.750x498.jpg

The biggest tell from the front is that it has a white date-wheel and it should be a black date-wheel with white numerals.

Gen: luna+rosa.jpg

Yes, other tells are the subdial @ 3, the outter markers should be red, the caseback should be stainless steel, the strap inlay should only be at one side (the luna rossa inlay), those are the biggest tells.

I got a customized order with Hont, still waiting on it, ordered about a month ago, but he couldn't find the correct dial with the right subdial @ 3, I'm sure it exists as I have seen dealers providing it. Will have to wait until CNY is finished.

@ Pascal, I sent you a PM