When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Super Avenger?

kerouacknew

After watching a full season of Miami Ink on New years day i have decided i would like a Super Avenger for my wrist.

I have been checking the dealer websites trying to find one but am a little unsure of what one i need.

Some dials have the normal numbers and others have the stenciled ones. Which one is the correct one.

Also, any thoughts on somewhere(dealer) i could find one for under $300?

Thanks

Could you wait up and save 28 more dollars after shipping? There are also two older versions on page 3 that fall within that price range:

http://www.perfect-hour.com/breitling-avenger-seawolf-c-84_157.html?page=2&sort=2a

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

If your looking for a perfect rep check out lanikai's post:

and the watch, after shipping it will cost you 58 bucks more then you want, but it will be well worth it and look, $10,000 cooler ;) :

http://www.perfect-hour.com/blsa01004-blacksteel-limited-super-avenger-pvdru-7750-p-8061.html

Edited by geneticlone

Ok, thanks for the replies.

I found the model i want at three different sites but am trying to determine which one to buy.

Trustywatch has the BSW0065C for $328 plus the shipping.

Perfect clones has two. One for $278 and the other for $328 plus shipping. Not sure what the differences are(movement i think).

And Watcheden has the one for $305 and the ultimate for $355 and free shipping.

Doing the math i believe that Watcheden with the free shipping and the coupon discount would be the cheapest but would they all by of similar quality.

Would appreciate all opinions.

Thanks again.

this is a cool forum.

cheers

Ok, thanks for the replies.

I found the model i want at three different sites but am trying to determine which one to buy.

Trustywatch has the BSW0065C for $328 plus the shipping.

Perfect clones has two. One for $278 and the other for $328 plus shipping. Not sure what the differences are(movement i think).

And Watcheden has the one for $305 and the ultimate for $355 and free shipping.

Doing the math i believe that Watcheden with the free shipping and the coupon discount would be the cheapest but would they all by of similar quality.

Would appreciate all opinions.

Thanks again.

this is a cool forum.

cheers

I am totally in the market for one of these too... I just want the best one. Seeing lanikai's I would go with perfect-hour if there quality is the same throughout all their models. I am not 100% sure yet and would love to hear from the experts.

Edited by drwavedawg